National Means Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme – MHRDmhrd.gov.in/nmms | nmms scholarship | application form | 2018-19 | nmms scholarship amount | नैशनल मीन्स कम मेरिट स्कॉलरशिप स्कीम/योजना
National Meri-Cum-Means Scholarship Scheme –The Centrally Sponsored Scheme “National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS)” was propelled in May 2008. The target of the plan is to grant grants to worthy understudies of monetarily weaker areas to capture their drop out at class VIII and urge them to proceed with the examination at the optional stage. Grant of Rs. 6000/ – per annum (Rs.500/ – every month) per understudy is granted to choose understudies each year for pondering in classes from IX to XII in State Government, Government helped and neighborhood body schools. There is a portion of grants for various states/UTs. Understudies whose parental salary from all sources isn’t more than Rs. 1,50,000/ – are qualified to benefit the grants. There is reservation according to State Government standards. The choice of understudies’ honor of the grants is made through an examination directed by the State Governments. Grants are dispensed by the State Bank of India specifically into the ledgers of understudies on quarterly premise.
The understudies considering in “Kendriya Vidalayas and “Jawahar Vavodaya Vidlayas” are not qualified to get a grant under this plan. Essentially, those understudies contemplating in Residential Schools keep running by the State Government Institutions, where offices like boarding, cabin, and training are given and understudies examining in non-public schools are likewise not qualified for the grant under this plan. The proposition/rundown of recipients for the scholastic year 2015-16 is required to be submitted/transferred online through National Scholarship Portal (NSP). National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2017-18 is sorted out by Government of India. It welcomes application from understudies contemplating in class 9 who have secured least 55% imprints or proportional review in class 8 examination. The target of this plan is to grant grants to worthy understudies of financially weaker areas and urge to proceed with their examination at the optional stage. The chose understudies will get INR 6000 for each annum.
Objectives of the Scheme:
- Under this plan, it is proposed to grant 100,000 grants to the talented or exemplary understudies whose parental wage isn’t more than Rs 1,50,000/ – per annum from all sources. Each State/UT should have settled share of the grant. Which will be chosen the premise of enrolment of understudies in Class VII and VIII in the State/UT concerned and populace of offspring of concerned age gathering of class VII and VIII. The plan would give reservation to various classes of understudies according to the State/UT standards; as various States/UTs have their own standards of reservation. Nonetheless, the aggregate number of grants to a specific. State UT might be confined to the designation made by the Central Government.
- These grants will be given quarterly to the understudies contemplating as consistent understudies in class IX in government, neighborhood body and government-supported schools.
- The grants will be paid from class IX till class XII for a most extreme time of four years.
- For settling the grant to States/UTs, the 2/third weight would be given to enrolment of understudies in classes VII and VIII and 1/third weight would be given to populace of offspring of relative age aggregate for class VII and VIII.
- For settling the 2/third weight based on the enrolment of understudies in classes VII what’s more, VIII. For settling the 1/third weightage populace figures according to 2001 evaluation might be depended upon.
- Out of aggregate grants, each State/UT will be apportioned a settled number of grants based on the criteria endorsed previously. Each State/UT will additionally assign their portion of grant area shrewd on comparable premise.
- The measure of the grant is proposed to be Rs.6000/ – per annum @ Rs. 500/- every month.
- The States/UTs are as of now leading the examination for designating the understudies for the national level (second stage) examination directed by the NCERT. A similar examination should be utilized for determination of possibility for the honor of Means-cum-Merit Scholarships in the State/UT.
- Understudies of class 9 are qualified to
- Students ought to have secured least 55% imprints or proportionate review in class 8 exam (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST).
- The family pay isn’t more than INR 1.50 Lakh for each annum.
Read also – How To check Your Name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana
How to Apply:
The application can be loaded with the accompanying advances:
Stage 1: The application performs is accessible to District Education Officers or Principals of the schools in the printed copy. It can likewise be downloaded from this connection by the District Education Officer. It can be topped off by the understudy or school in exceed expectations sheet. The data of the considerable number of understudies of a school will be assembled in Excel sheet and confirmed by the Principal of the school, which will then be sent to District Education Officers either through email or on CD and printed version.
Stage 2: The District Education Officer (DEO) will sign in with client ID and Password created by the State Nodal Officer and sent to an enrolled versatile number of DEO.
Stage 3: The port number can be given both of the understudy or parent/gatekeeper/neighbor/companion and so on.
Stage 4: The utilization of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) for information accommodation will be finished by the State Nodal Officer just while presenting the information from State to this Department on NSP.
- Understudies of NVS, KVS, private and private schools are not qualified for these scholarships.
- There is reservation according to State Government standards. The choice of understudies for the honor of grants is made through an exam led by the States or UTs.
- The understudies ought to have least of 55% imprints or comparable review in class 8 exam for showing up in the choice test for the honor of grant (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST).
- At the season of choice for the honor of grant, the understudy more likely than not scored no less than 55% imprints or proportionate review in class 8 exam. There will be 5 % unwinding for SC/STF or proceeding with the grant in class 10 and 12 the awardees ought to get clear advancement from class 9 to class 10 and from class 11 to class 12 in the main endeavor with 55% imprints (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST). The awardees must get at least 60% checks in class 10 (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST) examination or proportional examination for the continuation of the grant at the higher auxiliary stage.
National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS) – Application Form
Important Links / Portal
National Scholarship Portal:- https://scholarships.gov.in/#
Scheme Details:- http://mhrd.gov.in/nmms
National Meri-Cum-Means Scholarship Scheme PDF
The awardees ought to get clear advancement from class VIII to Class IX for being qualified for beginning the grant. The grant at the Secondary and Higher Secondary stage or identical Classes IX to XII is payable for a most extreme time of four years for contemplates in India as it were. No grant at this stage is payable for contemplating confirmation/authentication level courses. For proceeding with the grant in class X and XII the awardees ought to get clear advancement from class IX to class X and from class XI to class XII in the principal endeavor with 55% imprints (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST). The awardees must get at least 60 for each penny checks in Class X (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST) examination or comparable examination for the continuation of the grant at the higher optional stage. On the off chance that an establishment does not direct an examination toward the finish of Class IX as well as Class XI, the grant for the second year will proceed on the accommodation of an endorsement to this impact from the Head of the Institution.
Leave a Comment