The government of Gujarat announced the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) that offers scholarships for students and age limit relaxations for government jobs for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS). The scheme will be implemented in the current academic year. The government of Gujarat is going to spend INR. 1000 crore per year.
About the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY)
• Students of Gujarat Medical Education Research Society (GMERS) and dental courses will get an amount of INR.10 Lakh for a period of 5 years.
• Engineering, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, and Physiotherapy will get financial assistance of INR.50000.
• Students who passed tenth or twelfth standards with 80% and are willing to study further will get an amount of INR.25000.
• Students who want to study just on courses like B.ed, B.A, B.Sc will get government help the of INR. 10000 annually or half the expense whichever is lesser.
• The students will be provided Free-of-cost outfits, reading material and grants for all classification of understudies in government and allowed schools. Frame charges will be controlled in Private self-financing schools.
• For government employments the age unwinding is upto 5 years and will be accommodated all classes of individuals.
MYSY scholarship eligibility criteria of 2017
• Students should secure 90 percentile in 12th standard examination organised by Gujarat Board/ Central Board
• Maximum annual income should not exceed beyond Rs 4.5 lakh
How to register online for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY)
1. Open the MYSY official website http://www.mysy.guj.nic.in
2. Now open the link for online Application Registration
3. Fill up the form and then click on the Submit Button.
The confirmation of different degree and recognition of the courses will be done on the bases of the registration form. So it is advised to all candidates to fill the online registration form for it. Once you receive the form fill all the required individual data in Registration form and submit it.