The scheme was initiated by the Bihar government started in the year 2016. There are two parts of this scheme, out of which the first class and the second secondary category falls in these schemes for those minority (Muslim) students of Bihar who have passed the examination of class X and XII.
The District Magistrate has stated that in the first grade, 493 minority (Muslim) students of class X and the 1821 minority (Muslim) students of class XII fall in the first category, along with 671 minority class X student students and second class 2912 XII students will be given incentives.
In this scheme, the District Magistrate has also said that this amount will be sent to RTGS in their bank account in the scheme which is eligible for this amount.
The photocopies of all these certificates will be deposited in the District Minority Welfare Office within a week. Then you will be able to take advantage of the Chief Minister’s incentive scheme.
Table of Contents
AIM OF THE SCHEME
The aim of the scheme is to simply make education possible for every child of the country irrespective of caste and religion. Basic education must not be a luxury for any child and so does the government needs to make an appropriate plan and provide funds for the same.
Education is of primary importance as far as the development of the country is considered. This is indeed a great step because facilities are not only for the majority population but minority as well. Proper funds are provided to various students considering appropriate facts and figures and the money is directly deposited in the bank account of the student.
The scheme has a wider approach than any other scheme as it takes into consideration many important factors considering both social and economic challenges.
• Make education easy for all sections of society
• Development of youth
• Development of the country
• To lessen the burden on financially weaker minority sections
• Initiate and create equality in all forms
Document required for CM Student Incentive Scheme
• The applicant must have a bank account
• IFSD code should be written on passbook copy
• Certificate of issue
• Admission certificate
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojana
• 10th class students will be eligible to avail the benefits of this yojana.
• Candidates will have to attain 1st Division in 10th class.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojana
• State Government will provide Rs. 10,000/- to eligible students.
• The amount will be directly transferred into their bank accounts.
• After that government will collect student’s bank account details from the school principal.
• They will be given financial assistance to encourage them towards education.
• Rs. 69,80,000/- has been allotted for this purpose.
Around 698 students have been selected for under Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojana & 365 girls students have been chosen under Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana.
This is a great scheme adding to the development of youth in all forms so that they grow up and serve the country.