The program was launched by Shri. Nitish Kumar on the 2nd of October 2016 for the young voters with a promise to do his best after he wins the election. And now he has fulfilled his promise by launching the MSSBY for the unemployed youngsters, with the aim of improving the financial conditions of the youth.
The scheme basically contains and worked as unemployment allowance means for those who have no employment and are looking forward to work after class 12 along with an employment training program.
The scheme for unemployment youth is started on the 2nd of October on the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi. During the first year 17 lakh unemployed take the benefit from the scheme. And they get INR.1000 every month. The Government granted INR. 400 crore on this scheme for the unemployed youth.
Table of Contents
Preparation for this scheme by the Government
The Chief Minister of Bihar Nitish Kumar has prepared this scheme taken from his 7 plans and is currently awaiting the approval from the finance department. A separate website is being planned for this scheme and all the information will be available on the site. The contract for the website would begin from the 20th of May and only the best developers will be selected. The website is expected to be completed within the next 3 months.
The youth can collect all the information directly from this website and can apply directly from the website itself. The scheme would be to provide financial aid to young so that they can look for a job without being tensed.
How to apply for the MSSBY?
- Students can apply on the online portal and get their unique number.
- Once you have applied for the scheme the government authority will check for validity if you have met the requirements or not.
- If the student has met the required standards the money who be transferred into his/her account automatically.
- But if a student does not meet the standards his/her application will be cancelled.
Applying directly on the website
- A student must add their complete information on the website
- After you register on the website you will need to provide your bank account number on the website
- Once you have completed all the details you would get money from the bank directly
Applying directly from your mobile phone
The mobile app is currently under development and would be completed soon.Students can download the mobile app on their mobiles and can easily access without a hassle
Features of the scheme
- Once you have registered for the scheme can be availed for two years
- 1000 will be deposited every month
- The scheme would only help the students who could not follow higher education to pep up their confidence.
Eligibility for the applying candidate
- Student must have a 10+2 qualification
- Student applying for the scheme must be unemployed and looking for a job
- Can avail the benefit for only 2 years
- The candidate must be a resident of Bihar
- If the student has already taken the benefit of any other loan then he/she will not be considered eligible for the scheme
Documents required for the scheme
- 10+2 passing certificate
- Residential proof of the State
- Date of birth proof
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Bank account details of the candidate