In order to encourage girl child education and prevent female feticide, Rajasthan State Government has launched a new scheme for the welfare of girls. Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje announced on March 8, 2016, on the special occasion of International Women’s Day, Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje.
Under this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance for girls in the state for health and education. Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana is providing timely scholarships to the girl to get an education in class 12th from birth.
This scholarship and financial assistance are provided by the Department of Women and Child Welfare, Rajasthan. The main objective of this scheme is to improve the gender ratios by creating positive thinking about girls and providing standard education for girls. People of economically weaker sections are not able to read their daughters further or some families unable to recruit their children in schools due to lack of money.
For this reason, the Rajasthan State Government has made a very good initiative and is providing financial assistance to them at every stage of their life.
Table of Contents
- Benefits under the Chief Minister’s Rajshree Yojana
- Eligibility criteria for the Chief Minister’s Rajshree Yojana
- Documents required for Chief Minister’s Rajshree Yojana
- How to apply for the Chief Minister’s Rajshree Yojana?
- References and Details
Benefits under the Chief Minister’s Rajshree Yojana
- The benefit of the first installment 2,500 to the mother of a newly born girl by the concerned Health Center
- After completing one year of the girl, after all the vaccination, the government will provide the mother with the second installment of Rs 2500.
- The government will provide 4000 girls to the girl at the 1st class in any public school in the state.
- In order to encourage girls in this scheme to continue their education in the 6th class, the state government provides financial support of Rs. 5000 and will provide 11000 rupees for the girls studying in 11th and 12th years.
- After successfully completing 12th grade, the Government provides financial support of Rs.25000 / -.
- In this way, government benefits are given to a woman child at different stages of her life from birth till 12th standard.
Eligibility criteria for the Chief Minister’s Rajshree Yojana
- Only girls are eligible for this scheme.
- A girl born in Rajasthan state.
- Girls born on June 1, 2016, are eligible for the benefit under the Chief Minister’s Rajshri Yojana.
Documents required for Chief Minister’s Rajshree Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Bamashah card
- Residential proof
- Birth certificates of a female child
- Passport size photos
- Bank account statement
How to apply for the Chief Minister’s Rajshree Yojana?
- Applicants must contact government hospitals.
- The applicant will have to contact the Health Officer related to District / Taluka in Rajasthan.
- The applicant has to contact the Collector’s Office, District Council, Gram Panchayat, Health Officer or Education Officer.
As the nation is faced with gender based inequality and is on the brink yet still even after some many steps have been taken to minimize the issue, the MukhyaMantri Rajshree Yojana launched in the state of Rajasthan was highly welcomed by the people as well as socialists across the state and nation. This scheme gives a lot of importance to the girl’s rights.