Mukhyamantri Free Laptop Scheme
You will get the information regarding the Mukhyamantri Free Laptop scheme. The scheme is introduced by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath. As per the data 25 lakh youth will get the benefit of the scheme. Under which hey will get Free laptops.
In the article below you will get the complete information regrading the Objectives of the Free Laptop Scheme of Uttar Pradesh and the steps to apply online for the scheme to attain the benefit of the scheme.
Objective Free Laptop Distribution Plan
The min Objective for the initiation of the free Laptop distribution scheme, is to promote students for higher education. As some students who study in colleges in the absence of resources cannot get the facility. To provide them the laptop under the scheme to those who cannot purchase the Laptop. The eligible candidate will get Free laptop.
The candidate who wants to avail the benefit of the scheme has to enrol for the scheme. Then only they can get the free laptop under the Yojana.
Read Also :- Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh
Yogi Free Laptop Scheme 2019- Uttar Pradesh
The students who belongs to the poor families will get the benefit of Laptop. In Uttar Pradesh those cannot afford the laptop. There are around 25 lakh students in the state who will get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Free Laptop. So that they can get the best use of the technology need for the education. To make the study easy with the use of the facilities.
Eligibility for Free Laptop Yojana
Who will get Laptop Under the Mukhyamantri Free Laptop Yojana?
The eligibility is set by the government. The eligibility criteria is set by the government to make sure that only the eligible candidate can get the benefit of the scheme. To know whether you can get the benefit of scheme. Check the points as follows:
- The candidate applying should be the permanent resident of the Uttar Pradesh state.
- The contender should have Bonafide or the Resident certificate.
- Applicant should have passed class 12th in the UP will get the benefit of Free laptop.
- Only those Student applied for the college study are eligible to get Free laptop.
- There is no discrimination on basis of gender, Both the male and female candidate can apply for the scheme.
Documents Required for Free Laptop Scheme
The documents which the candidate has to give to attain the benefit of the free laptop. Check the name of the documents as follows:
- Identity proof of the applicant.
- The candidate should have the resident certificate or Bonafide Certificate of Uttar Pradesh.
- Marksheet of the applicant of class 12th.
- Email Id of the contender.
Apply Online for Free Laptop UP
How to apply for Free Laptop Scheme UP?
You can attain the benefit of the Free laptop scheme in UP. As it is easy to apply for the scheme. You can visit the official site. The interested candidate can access the official site by accessing the link which is as follows:
- Click on the link given above.
- Then click on the option of UP Free laptop yojana.
- Fill in details in the application form.
- Give the accurate details to avoid the confusion.
- After successful submission of application.
- Get the print of the application form for future use.
Features of free laptops
Features of the Laptop which will be given to the students under the free laptop scheme. Check them as follows:
- Laptop will be light in weight.
- The processor and the advantage of other features like MS Office, Internet, and its RAM, hard disk storage will be good.
- Large screen size along with good battery back up.
- The laptop will also have graphic card.
Read Also :- India Post Track Consignment
Leave a Comment