The scheme is part of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana a scheme launched with the aim of housing all till the year 2022 with success of the PMAY the government of Gujarat also launched the Mukhya Mantri Gruh Yojana which was launched to house the people of Gujarat.
Where the scheme stands now?
The beneficiaries under the Gujarat government’s Mukhya Mantri Gruh Yojana in Chandkheda got the keys of their allotted house. Gujarat’s Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani distributed 1000 keys of houses allotted to the selected candidates in Chandkheda, Ahmedabad. A total of INR. 138 crores have been spent on the construction of the new houses.
Everyone can have an affordable house under Mukhyamantri Gruh Yojana Chandkheda in Ahmedabad fulfilling the dream of people belonging to middle-income groups by constructing houses for them with full of facilities. This is an achievement of governments towards fulfilling their commitment to providing home and food to every person in the state.
There have been about 3 lakh houses that have been constructed under Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana across the urban areas of Gujarat state.
A plan has also been created for the construction of 2 lakh affordable houses in rural areas under central government’s Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Gujarat.
What is the do I need to pay in order to be a part of the scheme?
The Mukhya Mantri GRUH Yojana registration fees have been set low for
- Economically Weak Sections (EWS) which may start from INR. 10,000 to 25,000,
- Lower Income Groups (LIG) that have a registration fee of INR. 15,000 to 25,000 and
- Higher Income Groups (HIG)registration form fees start from INR. 50,000 to 1 Lac according to the scheme value.
The housing development authority has categorized the registration fees according to the values and services of the schemes. It depends on the location so Mukhya Mantri GRUH Yojna registration fee may differ. The article contains a basic range of the scheme’s cost.
Is the form available online?
The Gujarat housing board Flats Registration form of 2017 is available on the Gujarat housing board website, www. gujarathousingboard.org online.
What do you have to do for registration process?
Candidates must keep the following address proofs,
- Voter id Card, Rashan card,
- Adhaar Card,
- Registration fee
- Demand draft.
How to apply for the scheme?
The process is easy while applying for the GUJARAT HOUSING BOARD flats registration.
- Candidates though must read all the instruction and notification carefully which have been published for the GUJARAT HOUSING BOARD flats registration 2017.
- Candidates must not have any allotted flats or property from GUJARAT HOUSING BOARD and all the rules must be followed, if you are eligible for the Gujarat housing board flats, then you can apply for
- The registration form for 2017 is available on the Gujarat housing board website, there you must fill in all details and submit to the office or you may fill it up online
How do I pay the registration fee if I fill in the form online?
Once you have filled in the registration form the fee for registration can be paid either through internet banking or by depositing the money into banks as mentioned in the flats registration notification.
Keeping yourself up-to-date
Gujarat’s flats registration scheme updates online. So it is advised that candidates should check the latest flats scheme which will be available under Gujarat housing board flats upcoming projects.
Leave a Comment