Under this scheme, all the physical and social infrastructure is provided to the villages so that it becomes a Model Village. Following this scheme, the state government of Karnataka is ready to develop the selected villages in the state under the Mukhya Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. So, under this scheme, the central government will select the 50 villages to make them the model village.
But the State Govt. of Karnataka is increasing these villages in (50%). That is these villages are increased from 50 to 100 villages. They will now soon start their work in these villages. Amongst these 50 villages which are selected more than 50% population are of scheduled caste and another 50 villages are that in which the more than 50% population are of the Scheduled Tribes. Under the Mukhya Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana, these selected villages will also get the financial assistance for their infrastructure development from the government. Through providing this money to the village the development of villages will start.
Details of the Mukhya Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
Launched by the Karnataka government the Mukhya Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana initiates the development of the villages in Karnataka. Under this scheme, the government has decided to take more 50 villages under consideration from that of the central government scheme.
Must Read About Kaushalya Or Koushalya Karnataka
Aims of Mukhya Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Development of the villages and the village peoples have been the main motto of this scheme.
- This scheme will also provide all the physical and social infrastructure to these villages.
- It will also provide an all round socio-economic development of these villages.
- This scheme will lower the difference between the city and village people for that they will also use some latest and advanced technologies.
- Literacy rate, infant mortality rate, basic education and many other things will get a balance under this scheme.
More About the Scheme
- While the Central government has decided to launch this program for 50 villages only but the Karnataka government has decided to add more 50 villages too.
- A total amount of 40 crores has been funded by the central government to make these villages as the model villages.
- Also, the Karnataka government has decided that they will provide 1 crore from themselves to each 100 villages including the central government funds provided to them.
- Even if more fund will be required to complete this scheme or mission then the Karnataka government will provide that for their village people.
The Integrated development of the selected villages in the state is the main & core objective of CMAGY or Mukhya Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. The scheme mainly aims to provide all the physical and social infrastructure to these selected villages for their all round socio-economic development.
The scheme would also target the elimination of disparities between the SCs and other communities when it comes to the common socio-economic indicators like literacy rate, elementary education, infant mortality rate or maternal mortality rate and ownership of productive assets.
Leave a Comment