The chief minister of Jharkhand launched a new scheme which leads as the path to the healthy life of the people. People are the important asset of a country but when comes to the India which has a population of more than 132 crores and every each and every on residing is the asset of the country. So it becomes important to pay attention to them and towards their health. This responsibility is taken by the Jharkhand government by launching a wonderful scheme for the welfare of public and taking care of the health of the people residing in the state. The scheme MSBY is Mukhya Mantri Swasthya Bima Yojana other name is the chief minister health insurance scheme. The MSBY was initially announced on 6th October 2017. It was launched on November 15, 2017, and covered the entire state by December 28. Under this scheme the government will provide the facilities to the needy people means who belong to the poor weaker sections and their treatment will be taken under this scheme and all the cost of expenses of the treatment will be paid by the government. The scheme will work under the National food security act.
Read more about Jharkhand MSBY below on the page:
The government will provide full premium under MSBY Scheme and treatment will be done in the government and private hospitals or institutions. The treatment can also take place in the renowned hospital even outside the state or nearby states.
Purpose of MSBY
The purpose of launching the scheme is to provide better health plans to the resident of the state. The government generated awareness programs in the state to explain the people about the scheme. The insurance companies are also included in the scheme which will check the treatment of people in the hospitals and the expenses on it.
Benefits of MSBY
The benefit which the public will get from the scheme are mentioned as follows:
- The scheme aims to provide benefits to the people of the weaker section who can not afford the expenses of the hospital for the treatment of diseases.
- Under the scheme, the treatment from 50k to 2 lac would be covered and an additional 30k benefit is given to the senior citizen of the state.
- The scheme will help the resident for their treatment by providing them a premium through this scheme.
Eligibility for MSBY
If you are the resident of the Jharkhand and you want to know that whether you can apply for the scheme. Check whether you are eligible for the scheme of MSBY. The eligibility is given as below:
- The person who is applying for the scheme should be a permanent resident of the Jharkhand state and he/she should have the domicile proof the Jharkhand.
- The person who is applying should belong to the Green home below the poverty line family.
- No member of the family should be working in the government sector.
MSBY Documents needed
The documents needed for the MSBY are given below you would need these documents if you want to apply for the MSBY:
- Aadhaar card
- BPL ration card
- Domicile of Jharkhand
- Income certificate
Online Application of MSBY
If you are an eligible candidate and you have all the necessary documents and you fulfill the criteria of eligibility then follow the following steps if you want to apply online for the MSBY yojana
- Open the link given along or the official website of MSBY for the online application. APPLY MSBY
- As you will open the page the page of Jharkhand health insurance scheme will be opened.
- Download it and enter all the necessary information asked in the form.
- Submit the form if you have entered all the information.
- Take out the print of the application for future use.
Leave a Comment