The condition of widows is difficult in Indian society. Traditional families are dependent on the men as the source of livelihood and hence when the husband dies, wives often find themselves in a difficult situation. Financial insecurity is one the major problems faced by widowed women as they themselves most of the time struggle with finding a source of income. The government of Himachal Pradesh very well understands this situation and is taking massive steps toward helping widowed women.
That is why the Mother Teresa Asharya Matri Sambel Yojana for financial assistance to widow women in Himachal Pradesh is initiated by the Himachal Pradesh government. This scheme aims at bringing financial security to the widowed women by offering them a sum of rupees 3000 for every child annually. The Mother Teresa Asharya Matri Sambel Yojana for financial assistance to widow women in Himachal Pradesh scheme helps widowed women in upbringing their children and also helps them in maintaining a healthy lifestyle in the society.
Objective of the scheme
- To widowed women in upbringing their children
- To support widowed women by offering them financial support
- To promote education among children from poor families.
- To provide a consistent income source for weaker sections of society and to empower them.
Benefits of the Mother-Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojana
- Widowed women will receive Rs.3000 per year for every child up to two children until the children attain the age of 18.
- Families whose income is below Rs.35000 per annum will receive an annual sum of Rs.3000 for every child for promoting education until the children attain the age of 18.
Eligibility and conditions applying for Mother-Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojana
- The applicant women should be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh
- The scheme is for BPL families. So, the applicant must be under the category of below poverty line.
- Widowed women from the state of Himachal Pradesh are eligible for this scheme
- Divorced women too are eligible for this scheme
- A woman whose husband has gone missing from the last two years is also eligible for this scheme.
- A woman whose family income is not more than Rs.35,000 is also eligible for this scheme.
Required documents for Mother-Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojana
- Bonafide certificate of Himachal Pradesh government
- If the family is in BPL category, the certificate of BPL
- Birth certificates of the child or any other proof of birth
- For windows, death certificate of husband
- Annual income proof of family.
- An affidavit has to be submitted by the mother
- Proof of Identity
- Address proof.
- Aadhar card.
How to apply for Mother-Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojana
Application for Mother Teresa Asharya Matri Sambel Yojana for financial assistance to widow women in Himachal Pradesh can be done by online or by an offline process.
- For the offline process, the applicant has to download the application form and has to fill it accordingly after attaching necessary documents.
- The completely filled application form has to be submitted to Child Development Project officer of the nearest block by the applicant.
- The applicant should register themselves on this website by clicking on the ‘new registration’ box. They will have to register their details such as name, photograph, address, and aadhar card number.
- Once the registration is completed, the applicant will have to fill the application form which is available on the ‘List of services’ section.
- Here, a form will appear which the applicant has to fill out online and submit.
- After online submission of the form, the applicant will receive a confirmation receipt.
- To apply for this Mother Teresa Asharya Matri Sambel Yojana scheme the applicant should contact their respective Anganwadi worker
- The applicant can also contact the respective district program officer
Some Important Links
- official government website:- http://edistrict.hp.gov.in/
- for more details:- http://himachal.gov.in/index.php?lang=1&dpt_id=176
Mother-Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojana PDF
To uplift the weaker section of societies, education is the best solution. But due to financial issues, the weaker section of societies are unable to use educational facilities. Hence, they need financial support to take advantage of educational facilities. The Mother Teresa Asharya Matri Sambel Yojana for financial assistance to widow women in Himachal Pradesh is one such effective and useful scheme which offers much need financial support to such families. With this scheme, children of widowed and divorced women and also children from poor families will get a stable income source which they can utilize for their education. The Mother Teresa Asharya Matri Sambel Yojana for financial assistance to widow women in Himachal Pradesh not only provides help to widowed women but it also covers women who have been divorced and women whose husbands have been missing. This scheme is applicable to poor families from BPL section and families whose income is below Rs.35000 per year. Basically, the scheme covers all weaker sections of society and is helpful for all.
Leave a Comment