Table of Contents
- Marriage Certificate Telangana
- Telangana Hindu Marriage Act
- Telangana Christian Marriage Act
- Documents For Marriage Registration Telangana
- Eligibility Conditions Marriage Registration Telangana
- Application Fee Marriage Registration
- Procedure for Marriage Registration Online
- Telangana Marriage Registration Application Form
- Apply through Meeseva Centers
Marriage Certificate Telangana
[media-credit id=13 align=”alignnone” width=”300″][/media-credit]The candidate is required to register the marriage as the legal procedure to get the marriage certificate issued. As the sub Registrar office can be approached for it. The Couple who have registered the marriage as the candidate apply for the PAN Card, change in the passport or other documents.
In the article below you will be explained about the Marriage Certificate Telangana and the procedure to apply it online.
Telangana Hindu Marriage Act
The candidates who are getting married according to the Hindu Religion rituals then the candidate can get married according to the Hindu Marriage Act. As the candidate can register the marriage as by following the Eligibility Condition mentioned below. You can proceed with the registration process by submitting your application form A by visiting the concerned department or online as the steps for online are also given below.
Telangana Christian Marriage Act
The candidates who are getting married according to the Christain marriage then the procedure for it is as follows.
- The Chruch priest has to give the information about the marriage by getting it signed from the concerned Bride and groom and witness present.
- The candidate application will be verified and the candidate will be issued the marriage certificate.
Documents For Marriage Registration Telangana
The list of the documents to be given by the applicant along with the Marriage Registration Telangana. As the interested applicant can check the name of the documents as given below.
- Application form A to be filled and given in the concerned office.
- Invitation card to the Couples Wedding.
- Witnesses sign on the application form( 3 Witnesses)
- Identity Proof of the candidate or you can also submit the Aadhaar card.
- Domicile certificate or the Permanent Residence certificate of both the candidates.
- An affidavit having the consent of both the candidates.
- Photograph of the couple.
Eligibility Conditions Marriage Registration Telangana
The eligibility conditions which are to be followed in case the candidates are interested to apply for the Marriage Registration in the Telangana State.
- As the candidates should be the Permanent resident of the state Telangana and the candidate should be having the Resident proof.
- The age of the Boy to be married should be above 21 years.
- The age of the Girl getting married must be above 18 years or above.
Application Fee Marriage Registration
To get the Marriage Registered in the State Telangana as the candidates have to pay the application fee to get the Marriage registered.
You have to pay Rs. 100 if you want to register the Hindu Marriage and you have to give an amount of Rs. 150/- if you want to register the Special Marriage.
Procedure for Marriage Registration Online
You can apply for the Marriage Certificate Telangana as the information about the online marriage registration is given as follow. The interested candidate can access the Procedure from the steps written in the following points.
[media-credit id=13 align=”alignnone” width=”300″][/media-credit]
- Click on the Marriage Registration option.
- You will get the application form online.
- You can fill the information as you can fill the BrideGroom Details, Bride Details.
- You will also get to fill the Witness details.
- You can submit the application form and upload the documents mentioned above and submit it to the concerned department.
- You will get the application number and you can make use of it to get the details of a registered application.
Telangana Marriage Registration Application Form
You can make use of the Telangana Marriage Registration application form as the applicant who is interested to register their marriage. Then the applicants have to fill the Form A as the application form for the Marriage registered.
Apply through Meeseva Centers
The Candidates who are interested to apply offline can approach the nearby concerned department of sub-registrar or the Marriage Registrar or you can also apply by visiting the Meeseva Center.
You can apply through the Meeseva Center nearby you. As you can get the Application form as you can also give the Documents along the application form and get the application number receipt for the Future use. To check the Application status.
1800 599 4788
You May Also Wants To Know about Telangana land records