Madhya Pradesh Online Marriage Certificate Registration
Marriage Certificate is a legal document which shows that two people are married. Marriage Certificate is issued by the government after the registration of marriage. The Madhya Pradesh also issue the marriage certificate to the people as a legal document. You can apply online or offline both for a marriage certificate.
If you want to get the marriage certificate you should have the following eligibility criteria
- A married couple can apply for the Marriage Certificate after a month of marriage
- The boy should be 21 years old and the girl should be 18 years old
- The couple should be mentally fit at the time of registration
Read Also How to reach out or contact the CM of Madhya Pradesh?
Documents Required for the Marriage Certificate
- Four passport size photographs of both boy and girl
- Birth certificate or mark sheet of boy and girl
- Card of Marriage
- Three postcard size photographs of Marriage
- Oath letter from both of side (boy and girl) in case of delay by more than 21 days
- Priests or institutes certificate has to be provided if marriage solemnized by the registered priest or Arya Samaaj
- Fee for Marriage Registration
- Details of two witnesses
- Groom and bride to be present in person
- ID proof of both boy and girl
- Thumb impression is taken in the Marriage Registrar office
- Photo capture through the webcam
- Id proof of Parents (Bride and Groom)
How To Apply Online for the Marriage Certificate
Madhya Pradesh Government has started an online system for the application procedure. You have to open the official website http://www.mpenagarpalika.gov.in/irj/portal/anonymous?NavigationTarget=navurl://78f852682ffd97574b5d8887c04b3ad9
- Click on the Citizens Services option
- then click on Marriage Registration option as picture given below for reference
- Now a page will open where all the instructions will be provided and then click on click here to apply as you can see a picture given below
- Next, click on Select Your City and choose your name correctly as you can see the image given below
- Now you will get the application form then fill it correctly and upload scanned documents along with as you can see the image given below
- After filling the application, the payment mode will appear on your screen.
- After payment for the registered application, you will receive the acknowledgment number as well as the slip of acknowledgment.
- You can make use of the acknowledgment number to verify or check the details of your registered application.
- You will receive it on your registered mobile number.
Check This Out Subsidized Meals in Madhya Pradesh
How To Apply Offline for the Marriage Certificate
The government of MP has also had the offline procedure for the Marriage Certificate Registration named Jan Seva Kendra where the aspirant can get the application form.
- The couple has to visit the Kendra and fill the application form.
- Attach the documents and the photographs.
- Submit the application form.
- Your application is verified.
- You will be issued the marriage certificate. You can visit the SDM, OR Local municipality or the tehsildar to get the marriage certificate.
Read Also Ladli Laxmi Scheme Eligibilty
Application form Madhya Pradesh Marriage Certificate
You can get the application form Madhya Pradesh Marriage Certificate, You can get the application form by making use of the link given below. You can make use of the link to download the application form Madhya Pradesh Marriage Certificate. You can also view the application form online.
Leave a Comment