Marriage Certificate Rajasthan Registration
Rajasthan government has started an online marriage registration procedure for the citizens of Rajasthan. Now it is important to register the marriage for every married couple in Rajasthan. You can be registered your marriage online or offline with the help of Rajasthan government’s official website. You can register your marriage in Rajasthan under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act 1954. When you register your marriage a certificate will be provided to you by the government.
Hindu Marriage Act 1955
If you want to register your marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act you have to follow the conditions as given below
- Marriage will be solemnized according to Hindu customs
- Both the bride and groom should be Hindus
- Age should be 21 for the groom and 18 for the bride at the time of marriage according to the Hindu Marriage Act
- Anyone of the places like groom’s residence, bride’s residence, solemnization place should have come under the jurisdiction of the registering officer in Rajasthan.
Also Check SSO ID Rajasthan Registration, Login, Rajasthan Employees *SSO Rajasthan*
Special Marriage Act 1954
If you are interested to register your marriage under the Special Marriage Act you have to fulfil the conditions as given below
- both the bride and groom should be complete the age of 21 years.
- Marriage can be registered with the Registrar Officer in the bride’s residence, grooms residence or the place of marriage solemnization.
- If you are interested in the registration of Special Marriage then first you have to inform before the intended marriage. If there is no objection will be received within 30 days from the notice then marriage will be registered.
Benefits of the Marriage Certificate of Rajasthan
It is important to register your marriage in Rajasthan nowadays. There are lots of benefits of the marriage certificate as given below
- The marriage certificate is a legal document that shows that a woman is married to the person whose details are mentioned in the certificate
- Marriage certificate provides self-confidence and social security to the woman
- Marriage certificate also helps to claim the bank and insurance deposits after husband’s death with no nomination of any person
- The Marriage certificate is also important for applying for Tatkal passport and is necessary for the name change in Passport
Eligibility for the Rajasthan Marriage Certificate
Any married couple who want to obtain the marriage certificate they can apply only after marriage. Age should be 18 for the Bride and 21 for the Groom if you are registering under the Hindu Marriage Act. If you are registering under the Special Marriage Act 1955 the age should be at least 21 years for both Bride and Groom.
Required Documents for the Marriage Certificate of Rajasthan
- Application Form of Marriage duly signed by the Bride and Groom
- Age Proofs like- Matriculation Mark Sheet/ Birth Certificate/ Passport/ Ration Card
- 2 passport size photos of both Bride and Groom
- Adhaar Card
- Marriage photograph required
- Residence proofs of both the Bride and Groom like ration card
- Marriage Card
- An affidavit from the priest has required if it is Hindu Marriage
Note – All the documents should be attested by the Gazetted Officer.
Must Read Rajasthan Sampark Portal, App, Yojana, @RajSampark – Rajasthan Gov *राजस्थान संपर्क*
Fees of Marriage Certificate of Rajasthan
Only 10 Rs will be charged from you to issuing Marriage Certificate.
Offline Application Procedure or through e-Mitra Centre for the Marriage Certificate of Rajasthan
You can apply for the Marriage Certificate offline or through e- Mitra Centre in Rajasthan. If you want to register through e-Mitra Centre then you can visit the Sub Divisional Office or Municipality office. You have to contact your nearly e- Mitra Centre. You can directly find your nearly e- Mitra Centres by click here http://emitra.rajasthan.gov.in/content/emitra/en/contact/DistrictNodalOfficer.html#parsys_text
Or you can download the form from here http://pehchan.raj.nic.in/Download/MarriageApplication.pdf
You have to fill the form and must attach all important documents along with the application.
Online Procedure for the Marriage Certificate of Rajasthan
If you are interested in the online procedure for the Marriage Certificate of Rajasthan you have to visit the official website of Rajasthan given along http://pehchan.raj.nic.in/
You have to open the official website and a picture will appear on your screen as given below for reference
- Now click on the option Ajman Fill Application Form and an image will be shown as given below for reference
- Now click on the Marriage Form Option as you can see in the picture given above
- Now select option For new Application and enter the code then click on the Go button
- Now new page will appear on your screen as given below and you have to fill all the details like Marriage details, Groom’s details, Bride’s details, Witness details, Applicant’s details
- Now enter the details of Marriage
- Enter the groom’s details ( Name, Adhaar Number, Father & Mother Name, Date of Birth, Address, Country, State, District, Pincode, Mobile Number and E-mail Id
- Now fill the bride’s details same as groom’s like (Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number and E-mail Id etc.)
- Enter both Bride and Groom’s witness details(Name, Address and Mobile Number)
- Now select the Bhamashah Number and attach a joint photograph of bride and groom
- Enter the details of the applicant(Name, Address, Adhaar Number, Country, State, Mobile Number)
- After entering all the details verify mobile number by OTP
- Now enter the code and then click on the Submit button
- Then you will receive an acknowledgement slip with the Registration Number you can download the slip for future reference
- After verification Marriage Certificate will be provided to you
Status Check of Marriage Registration of Rajasthan
If you want to check the status of your application of Marriage Certificate online you have to click on the option status Check and then a picture will appear on your screen as given below
- Now you have to choose State name from the drop-down menu
- Then you have to choose District name from the drop-down menu
- Now you to select Marriage and then have to enter the Date of Marriage
- Enter your name and Registration Date
- Enter the code
- Then click on the Search button
Download Marriage Certificate of Rajasthan
You can download the Marriage Certificate of Rajasthan from the official website of Rajasthan. You have to click on the option Download Form and an image will appear on your computer screen as given below
Bhavna Chopra | SarkariNiti
- Now you have to select the option Marriage
- Then enter the Registration Number
- Enter code provided at your left-hand side
- Now click on the Search button
- Now Marriage Certificate will appear on your screen and you have to download it.
Leave a Comment