Marriage Certificate Punjab
The government of Punjab has made it compulsory to obtain the Marriage Certificate within three months of marriage. The Punjab government is providing an online system for the Marriage Certificate for residents of Punjab includes residents from all over India. It is important to register your marriage at the Punjab Registrar’s Office nearby for all the resident of the State.
Eligibility for Marriage Certificate Punjab
It is compulsory for all couples of Punjab to register their marriage. If you want to avail any government scheme then you should have the Marriage Certificate issued by the Punjab government without Marriage Certificate you are not eligible to avail any government scheme. Gurudwara’s can also provide the Marriage Registration Certificate to the couples from Sikh religion. Age should be 21 for the boy and 18 for the girl.
Read Also Online Punjab FIR
Documents Required for Marriage Certificate Punjab
- Age proofs of both husband and wife(Birth Certificate or School Matriculation Certificate)
- Copy of Ration Card or Voter Id Card for the identification
- Three witnesses and their ID Proof along with Address Proof
- Passport size photo of the bride and groom
- Joint photo of the couple’s marriage
- Family group photo of the couple’s marriage
- Self-declaration of both the husband and wife
- In the vent of special marriage act the identical copy of guardians
Anand Karaj Marriage act 2018
Anand Karaj” means lawful union of the Sikh male and female under the Anand Karaj Marriage Act 2018, with the rituals of Four laavaan Performed in the presence of Shri Guru Granth Sahib. The “Anand Karaj Certificate” will be issued to the candidate by the Anand Karaj Registrar and later the Marriage certificate is issued to the candidate married.
Solemnization of Anand Karaj
The Solemnization of Anand Karaj or you can say the eligibility or points to be considered while you are getting married by the Anand Karaj Marriage.
A Sikh male and female get married and issued the marriage certificate for the same if they are fulfilling the points mentioned below.
(a) Both the male and the female should be sound mind and completed the age of eighteen years.
(b) Both the male and female candidates are getting marriage contract with their full consent and without any pressure.
(c) The male and female who are getting married are not related to each other in any degree of consanguinity or affinity which as per the Sikh it is unlawful.
(d) No law can make the marriage lawful or legal in case of consanguinity or affinity as it is against the Anand marriage act.
Must Read Punjab Land Fard
Fee details/ late fee for Marriage Registration
- Government Fee – Rs. 1500 /- IN form of court fee stamps
- Late Fee – Rs 1000/- From 3 to 6 months of solemnization of Marriage
- Late Fee – Rs. 1500/- From 6 months to 1 year of solemnization of Marriage
- Late Fee Rs. 2000/- After a Year.
- Facilitation Charges are according to the government
Marriages Registration Punjab
The marriage Registration in Punjab can be possible and the steps or the information for it is mentioned as follows. Check the points below to get the information about the Marriage Registration in Punjab.
(1) Every marriage between Sikhs is required to be registered under Anand marriage Act 2018.
(2) To get the marriage registration under the Punjab Marriage rules 2017,18 or the Anand Marriage Act granted the license to the person for the Anand Karaj Registrar which will grant you the Anand Karaj Certificate.
(3) The form is required to be filled by the Bridegroom and the Bride or by the Granthi, the Anand Karaj Form is required to be filled within 30 days of the marriage. The Anand Marriage registrar will submit the copy to the chairman.
(4) The information is required to fill accurately to avoid any other confusion or error.
(5) Marriage Certificate form Receipt is issued to the candidate and the information is written as the marriage is performed with all the rituals.
(6) The Anand Karaj form along the information is maintained by the Anand Karaj Registrar.
(7) You have to submit the fine Upto 10k for the delayed or the punishment under not registering the Marriage in the Nearby Registrar’s office.
How to Apply for the Marriage Registration Certificate in Punjab
If you want to apply for the Marriage Registration Certificate in Punjab you can fill the application
Apply Marriage Registration Punjab
- Visit the State Portal of Punjab Click here
- Click on Citizen Login option.
- Click on the New User option.
- If you are the new user click on the Fresh Application option.
- Select the service type.
- Click on the Apply option.
- Click on the alternative 2 means online form application.
- Fill the form.
- Click on the submit option.
- Click on the View saved application option.
- Upload the documents.
- Finally, submit the application.
- You will be issued the application number and you can make use of it to check the status of the application for Marriage certificate registration.
Login Citizen Portal
If you are already registered at the Citizen portal click on the login option enter the username and the password.
Application form Download For Marriage Registration Punjab
You can make use of the link given below for the application form of Marriage Registration Punjab. The application form is given in the form of pdf you can make use of the link to view the application form Marriage registration Punjab or you can also download the application form.
- The applicants have to get the application forms A and D.
- The candidate has also to submit the application with the required self-declaration.
- Submit the documents along.
- You have to submit the duly filled application form at the Suwidha Center or the Registrar or the Tehsil Office, SDM office.
- Submit the application fee
- On submission of application form, you will be issued the acknowledgment slip.
- You can make use of the acknowledgment slip to check the status of the Marriage Certificate in Punjab.
Marriage Certificate Status
If you are interested to get marriage Certificate Status, You can either visit the official site of the Punjab government or you can make use of the Link given below.
You can Marriage Certificate Status by either making use of the application number or by the login to the official portal and search the required details.
You can contact the Registrar nearby you to get the other necessary information.
Leave a Comment