Marriage Certificate Karnataka
The Marriage Certificate is the officially valid document which is issued to the candidates after the marriage which states the marital status of a couple. Marriage is required to be registered as per the Marriage Act such as Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or Special Marriage Act, 1954 or the Parsi Marriage Act 1936.
Marriage Certificate Karnataka Need
The Need for the Marriage Certificate Karnataka has been mentioned as follows. You can get known to the Marriage Certificate uses by studying the points given as follows:
- Valid Report of Marriage as the proof of Marriage.
- Protect the women rights and provides social security.
- You can claim the Benefits from the Banks or Life insurances.
Read Also Karnataka Domicile Certificate
Register Marriage Karnataka
As per the religion of the candidate can register the marriage as per the laws and the jurisdiction for the Marriage registration can be done in the following concerned department depending on the Marriage Type.
Hindu Marriage Act
The Hindu Marriage Act, you can register the Marriage to the office of the Registrar of Marriage where the Marriage event occurred.
Special Marriage Act
The Special Marriage Act, you can be registered Marriage to the Marriage Officer in the area where the candidates live.
Parsi Marriage Act
As per the Marriage act of Parsi you can approach the District Registrar to register the Marriage.
Application Fee for Marriage Certificate
The application charges for the Marriage Certificate is mentioned in the table below. You should check the table to get the complete information on the Application charges.
|Marriage Registration Act||Application fee||Certified copy|
|Hindu Marriage Act||Rs 5/-||Rs. 10/-|
|Special Marriage Act||Rs. 10/-||Rs.15/-|
|Parsi Marriage Act||Rs. 3/-||Rs.2/-|
Eligibility For Marriage Registration
The eligibility which has to be completed if you want to get registered your marriage in the state. Check the eligibility for the Marriage Registration Karnataka as follows:
- The Groom and bride must be 21 and 18 years old respectively.
- Neither the Bridegroom nor bride have a wife or husband at the time of Marriage Registration.
- In the case of Divorcee, you have to give the Divorce Certificate.
- Bride and groom willingly to get Married Bride and groom.
- Sign of 3 witnesses is required on the application form.
Required Documents Karnataka Marriage Registration
The required documents which are to be furnished for the registration of the Marriage of the candidate are mentioned below. As you can make use of the information to check the documents given by the applicant for the Marriage Registration.
- Application form of Type of Marriage you want to register, Hindu Marriage or the Special Marriage.
- Wedding card of the couple.
- Identity proof of both the applicants. You can give Aadhaar Card.
- Residence proof of both the candidates.
- Birth Certificate of married applicant Girl and Boy.
- Photo of the couple together (6 copies)
- Passport size photo (2 copies)
- Affidavit of details of Bride and Groom ( Separate Affidavit)
Application Procedure Marriage Certificate
You can apply either of the methods by visiting the concerned department by using the information given in apply offline or you can also make use of the online method to apply online as the information for the same is also given as follows in the article.
You can apply for the Marriage Certificate either by visiting the Concerned office of the Marriage Registrar and get the application form from them and submit the application form by filling the information in the application form along with the list of the documents to be attached along with the Application form for Marriage Registration Karnataka.
You can also apply online by making use of the official site of the Karnataka gov which is designed for the ease of the people of the state. You can get the direct access to the official site if you click the link given below.
- You have to click on the download option to get the application form for the Marriage Registration Karnataka.
- You can then fill the information in the application and submit it to the nearby registrar of marriage Office.
- Your application will be verified by the concerned officer and then you will be issued the marriage certificate in 1 to 2 weeks.
Application Form Sample Pdf
The application form for the Hindu Marriage and the Special Marriage performed in the state Karnataka can get their Marriage Registered by making use of the application form. The application form for Both the type of marriage to be registered has been given below. You can check them as follows as the applications are given in the form of pdf file.
Read Also Birth Certificate Karnataka Application Procedure
Hindu Marriage Form Karnataka
Special Marriage Form Karnataka
Leave a Comment