Table of Contents
- Marriage Certificate Jharkhand
- Marriage Registration Jharkhand
- Benefits of Marriage Registration Jharkhand
- Eligibility for Marriage Registration Jharkhand
- Marriage Registration Documents Required
- Marriage Certificate Validity
- Fee for Marriage Registration
- Apply Offline Jharkhand Marriage Certificate
- Jharkhand Marriage Certificate Apply Online
Marriage Certificate Jharkhand
[media-credit id=13 align=”aligncenter” width=”300″][/media-credit]
The Marriage Certificate Jharkhand is the official record of the Marriage certifying the bond between the Bride and the Groom. The concerned government of the state is responsible for the issuance of the marriage certificate after the process of verification by the designated officer or the Marriage Registrar.
In the article below you will be detailed the Marriage Certificate Jharkhand state and the application Procedure along with the online procedure to apply the marriage certificate of the state.
Marriage Registration Jharkhand
The marriage is required to be registered according to the Marriage Act enacted by the government of India for the protection of the women rights and provide them security in the society.
You can visit any one of the places mentioned below to get the jurisdiction of the Registering Officer of Marriages:
- Residence Place of the Groom.
- Residence Place of the bride.
- Solemnization place where the Marriage event occurred.
The candidate has to apply or register their marriage according to the state government rules and regulation in the due time. As in case of the special marriages, the candidates have to visit the concerned department to inform the marriage as the candidates also be living at that place before the marriage for at least 6 months.
Benefits of Marriage Registration Jharkhand
The listed below are the benefits of the Marriage registration in the Jharkhand state as you have to check the benefits to know which can be useful to you in the Future.
- It certifies the Marriage of the candidates.
- It has lead to reduce the Child Marriages.
- It protects the rights of the Women.
- The polygamy or bigamy reduced after the Marriage Registration act.
- It helps to get the custody of the child.
- You can apply for the documents if you have the Marriage certificate as you can make use of it as a proof.
Eligibility for Marriage Registration Jharkhand
The couple has to fulfill the criteria mentioned below if you are interested to get the marriage registered in the state Jharkhand.
- The age of the Male and Female candidate getting married should be above or 21 and 18 years respectively.
- The candidate registering the marriage should be the resident of the Jharkhand state.
- The applicant has to give the divorce certificate in case of remarriage.
Marriage Registration Documents Required
The documents which are to be produced by the bride and the Groom for the Marriage Registration in the Jharkhand state. Check the name of the documents as follows:
- Application form to be filled and submitted.
- A couple has to give the Affidavit of the Marriage containing the details about both the bride and the Groom
- Photo of the Couple along with the marriage invitation card, if any.
- Applicant has to give the address proof.
- Jharkhand Birth certificate bride and the Groom has to be given.
- The Declaration from the head of the religious place if the Marriage occurred in the religious place.
Marriage Certificate Validity
The Marriage certificate issued to the candidate after the marriage registered as it valid for the Lifetime till the partways of the couple.
Fee for Marriage Registration
You have to pay the application fee for the Marriage Registration at the office of the concerned department. You can approach the department to pay the application fee. Check the table to know the application fee which is required to be paid in case you want to register the Marriage in the Jharkhand state.
|Time of Marriage Registration||Application fee to be paid|
|Within 1 Month||No fee|
|After 1 Month||Rs. 10/-|
|After 3 Month||Rs. 50/-|
Apply Offline Jharkhand Marriage Certificate
You can apply for the Jharkhand Marriage Certificate offline by visiting the concerned office of the Marriage Registrar or the Municipal cooperation office or the Office of the SDM of your concerned area.
You have to visit the office along with the witness to register the marriage or you can fill the application form which you can obtain from the concerned department.
The details given by you will be verified and you will be issued the Marriage Certificate of the state Jharkhand.
Jharkhand Marriage Certificate Apply Online
You can apply online as well for the Marriage Certificate as you can make use of the link to get the access to the official website of the Jharkhand government which has been launched for the ease of the people of the state.
Read Also E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
[media-credit id=13 align=”alignnone” width=”300″][/media-credit]
Register in case of New user
- You have to create the account on the official portal by making use of the official site.
- You have to fill the information for the Registration purpose.
- You have to give the email id.
- Then you will be given the Id and Password as a registered user
Login to the Portal
- You can make use of the Id and Password to login to the official portal.
- Then you would be able to apply any of the application forms online.
- Then you can apply online after Login to the portal.
- You have to click on the e-form.
- Then click on the Online option to apply online for the application form of a Marriage certificate.
- You have to fill the information in the application form and then you can upload the documents.
- Then you can submit the application form online.