Marriage Certificate Haryana
Marriage is required to be registered within the due period decided by the state government as it varies in each state. In Haryana, you have to register the Marriage within 90 days of the event. As per the rules, the Marriage is required to be registered as per the Marriage Act 1954, and Modification in Marriage act 2008. The Marriage Registrar can be concerned to get the Marriage Certificate issued for the Marriage Registered by you.
In the article below you will be described the information Marriage Certificate Haryana Eligibility, Benefits, Application Procedure online, offline and the application form, status along with the information to download the Marriage Certificate.
Marriage Certificate Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for the Marriage Certificate of the Haryana as the couple getting married should register the marriage to the concerned department within 90 days of the Marriage Event.
- The candidate registering marriage should be living in that area for more than a month where the marriage is expected to be registered ( concerned Marriage Registrar of the area).
- The Age of the Girl should not be less than 18 years and Boy age should not be less than 21 years.
Documents Required Marriage Certificate Haryana
The Documents which are required by you to submit to the Marriage Registrar office to get issued the Marriage Certificate of the state Haryana. The Documents have been listed as follows:
- Marriage Proof of the candidate registering the Marriage.
- Date of Birth of the Couple.
- Age Proof or the Haryana Birth Certificate of the Couple.
- Address Proof of Bride and Groom
- Passport size Photograph of couple
- Invitation Card of the Marriage is optional to be given.
Fee for Marriage Registration Haryana
You have to pay the application fee for the Marriage Registration in the Haryana. As it depends on the time you have taken to register the Marriage in the concerned office. Check the details of the fee for the Marriage Registration.
- If you register the marriage within 90 days then the applicable fee is Rs. 100/-
- If the Marriage is registered after 90 days within 1 year the applicable fee is Rs. 150/-
- If the Marriage is registered after 1 year then the applicant has to pay Rs. 200/-
Online Application for Marriage Registration
You can apply online for the Marriage Certificate Haryana. As the Haryana government has launched the portal for the convenience of the public of the Haryana State such as Saral portal can also be used if you want or you can also visit the official site where you can apply online for the Marriage Registration.
Click Here to get Access to the official portal.
- “Application for Marriage Registration” you have to make use of this option.
- Then click here to apply to make use of the option to apply for the Marriage Registration.
- You will be then given the application form online available on your device.
- You have to mention the details in the application form and make the payment as shown in the image below.
- Then you have to make use of the Upload option to upload the documents mentioned in the page above.
- You have to then click on the save option and then submit the application form for Marriage Registration Haryana.
- You will be issued the application id or the transaction id after the submission of the application form.
If you want to opt for the Offline Procedure as you want to apply for the Marriage Registration you can visit the Municipal cooperation nearby you or you can also visit the office of the Marriage Registrar to get the application form and you can fill the details and affix the documents along with the application form and submit it to the concerned department.
Read Also Domicile Certificate Haryana
Application Form/ Challan form Pdf
The Application form for the Marriage Certificate Haryana has been given below as you have to fill the application form as the challan form the statement of the parents and the relatives are also to be filled in the application form as the challan is in the form of pdf. You can view the challan form or fill the details in it.
Note – The application submitted by you will be verified by the concerned department and then you will be issued the Marriage certificate and the process could take 15 to 30 days.
Marriage Certificate Application Status
You can check the Marriage Certificate Application status online by visiting the official site as the link for the same has been provided below. You can also visit the site of online.ulbharyana.gov.in to get access to the official portal.
- You have to enter the transaction id and Mobile Number.
- You will get the status of the Marriage Certificate Haryana.
Download/ Print Marriage Certificate
You can visit the online.ulbharyana.gov.in to get access to the official portal or you can also visit the website whose link has been given below.
You can get the print of the Marriage Certificate of Haryana by filling the Transaction id issued to you after the submission of the application at the official portal.
Note – You can apply using the www.saralharyana.gov.in or the CSC center nearby you as it can more useful for those who find that method more easier. People living in rural areas can make use of it.
Who is Chief Minister Of Haryana?
Leave a Comment