Chhattisgarh Marriage Certificate/ Vivah Panjiyan
The Marriage Registration or the Vivah Panjiyan is compulsory to be done in the Chhattisgarh state. As it is legal proof of the Marriage for the Candidate who is getting married if you are getting married then register your marriage to the registrar of your concerned area to get issued the Marriage Certificate. As if will help you to claim the benefits of various schemes launched by the government.
In the article below you will be explained in details the benefits, eligibility, Documents required and the procedure for the Marriage Registration in the Chhattisgarh state. As the information can be useful for the newly married couple.
Benefits of Marriage Certificate Chhattisgarh
The Benefits of the Marriage Certificate Chhattisgarh are mentioned as follows you can make use of the points to avail the information regarding the Marriage Certificate Registration.
- The Marriage certificate can be used to obtain the Passport, Visa and opening the Bank account after the marriage of the candidate if he/she has no other official document to prove the identity.
- It helps the spouse to get the benefit of insurances or the Bank deposits after the demise of the insured person.
Eligibility Criteria For Marriage Certificate
The Eligibility criteria for the Marriage Certificate for the candidates who are interested to apply for the Marriage Certificate in the state has been mentioned below as you have to fulfill the eligibility if you want to get the Marriage Certificate issued to you.
As per the rules by the Indian Government
- The age of the Boy should be above 21 years who is getting married.
- The age of the Girl should be above 18 years who is getting married.
Marriage is required to be registered within the due time period in the nearby registrar office of Marriage Registrar.
Documents Required For Marriage Registration
The following listed are the documents which you have to affix along with the application form if you want to apply for the Marriage Registration to get the Marriage Certificate issued to you by the concerned department.
- You have to give the application form with the signature of both the male and the female candidate.
- The Chhattisgarh Birth Certificate of Both the male and the female candidate is required to be given along with the application form.
- You can also give a copy of the school certificate in case you don’t have the Birth certificate.
- The proof of identity of both the candidate is required to be submitted.
- An affidavit is required to be given which should be containing the details about the marriage place and date.
- Passport size photograph of the couple is required to be given.
- The wedding invitation card is needed to be furnished along with the other documents, it is optional.
- The Marriage certification by the priest if the marriage is performed according to the Religious ritual and at a religious place.
- A divorce certificate is also to be produced in case of remarriage of the candidate.
Government Fee Details
The Application can be submitted by the candidate to the concerned department after paying the government fee for the Marriage Registration. The candidate is required to pay the amount of Rs. 30 to get the application form and Rs. 500 for the Marriage Registration fee for the Issuance of the Marriage Certificate.
Marriage Certificate Online Registration
The Marriage in the Chhattisgarh state can be registered online as the government has designed an online official portal for the convenience of the people of the state to get the services at the easily. So the information regarding the online application of the Marriage Certificate Chhattisgarh has been mentioned as follows:
You can make use of the information to get the procedure for online application of the Marriage Registration Chhattisgarh.
- You have to make access to the official site by using the link above.
- You have to click on the “Certificate Services” Option available on the page below.
- You have to then click on the Marriage Certificate Option.
- You will be provided the option to log in to the portal first before to apply for the Marriage Certificate online.
- You have to get registered at the official portal in case you are a new user of the official portal.
- Then you would be able to apply online for the Chhattisgarh Marriage Certificate.
- You would have to attach the documents and you will be issued an application number and you can make use of it to get the status of your application.
Court Marriage in Chhattisgarh
In the case of court marriage, you have to give the information to the concerned department in advance. You have to visit the concerned department along with the witnesses. Your application will be displayed in the Marriage Registrar office for the objections. If no objection is received within a month then you will be issued the Marriage Certificate.
Track Application Status
You can track the application status for the registered application of the Marriage certificate online by making use of the official site or access to the official site by accessing the link given above.
- You have to click on the Application status available on the page.
- You have to enter the application number and then click on the search option to get the status of the application registered by you.
Note – It would take 10-15 days for the verification and issuance of the Marriage Certificate Chhattisgarh.
Download Marriage Certificate
You can also get the benefit of downloading the marriage certificate if it is approved by the concerned department as mentioned earlier the application submitted by you will be verified by the concerned department and you will be informed after the approval and you can then visit the concerned department or access the official site to Download Marriage Certificate.
Must Read Chhattisgarh Domicile Certificate
Leave a Comment