Bihar Marriage Certificate/Registration Rules
The Bihar Marriage Certificate is the official document which is required to be furnished in case you want to prove your marriage in the legal form. As according to the Marriage Act, as according to the Hindu Marriage Act,1955 or Special Marriage Act 1954 as the modification in the Marriage act made in the year 2008. Every Marriage is required to be registered within due time decided by the State Government or the Marriage Registrar.
In the article below you will be explained about the Marriage Certificate Bihar, Need, Documents required, application procedure and the application form for the Marriage Registration.
A need of Marriage Certificate
There is a Great need for the Married Candidate to get the Marriage Certificate as it would be clear to you if read the points given below:
- To keep a check on the child marriages.
- To Preserve the Widow to claim the property or the insurance scheme.
- The Marriage certificate protects the Women Rights preventing the polygamy.
- The Marriage Certificate is used by a candidate to get the documents update after the marriage in case of females.
You can get the Marriage Certificate issued if you fulfill the condition given below for the Eligibility Criteria. So check the Points of Eligibility as follows:
- The Age of the Male should be 21 years or above.
- The Age of the Female candidate registering for the Marriage should be 18 Years old or above.
- Marriage is required to be registered within the due time and the location nearby you in the concerned department.
Documents Required for Marriage Registration
The Documents which has to be furnished along with the application form of the Marriage Certificate of the state. Read the documents mentioned below as you have to be aware of them.
- Application form for Marriage Registration.
- Proof of Address of both the Male and Female candidate.
- Age Proof or the Bihar Birth Certificate of both the Bride and Groom.
- Residence Proof or the Address of the Both of the candidate is required.
- Photograph of the couple is required to be attached along with the application form.
- You have to also present the Marriage Invitation card.
Fee Applicable Marriage Certificate Bihar
The application fee is also required to be provided for the Registration of the Bihar Marriage Certificate. The candidate has to give the Rs. 100 in case you want to register the Hindu Marriage and in case of Special Marriage you have to pay Rs. 150/-
Apply Online for Marriage Registration
You can apply online for the Marriage Registration as you can apply it by making use of the official website http://registration.bih.nic.in/ or you can also make use of the link as mentioned as follows. The online portal has been designed by the government for the convenience of the people of the state Bihar.
- You can make use of the link if you are interested to apply online for the Marriage Registration Bihar.
- You can make use of the Act and Rules present on the left side of the official portal.
- You can then be able to download the application form as the application form is also given below for the assistance of the user at the page below.
- You have to furnish the details in the application and then you can submit to the Concerned Department of Registrar of Marriage.
- Then the acknowledgment slip will be given to the applicant and you can make use of it to check the status of the application submitted by you.
Note- You can also obtain the application form from the concerned Marriage Registrar office.
Application form Marriage Certificate Bihar
The application form for the Bihar Marriage Certificate is in the form of a pdf file. You can make use of the pdf file to know the details to be filled in the application form of the Marriage Certificate Bihar.
The Marriage Certificate of the Bihar state is valid for the Lifetime for the people who apply for it. The Use of Marriage Certificate can be made to get benefits of various schemes.
Read Also Residential/Domicile Certificate Bihar Eligibility & Application
Leave a Comment