Marriage Certificate Assam
The Marriage Certificate is an important document which provides the legal proof for the Marriage of the candidate. Marriage is required to be registered as per the Hindu Marriage act 1955 and modification in the marriage act 2008. Every marriage event in the state is required to be registered within the due time in the concerned department of registrar office who is responsible for Marriage Registration.
In the article below you will be guided, an Assam Marriage Certificate, Purpose, Eligibility, Documents, Processing Time, Application Procedure, Status, Verification.
Purpose of Marriage Certificate Assam
The Purpose of the Marriage Certificate of Assam is given for the reader to make them aware why one should apply for the Marriage Certificate after the Marriage.
Check the points to know the purpose of the Certificate serves as:
- To protect the Child from Child Marriages.
- To protect women rights.
- To enforce women empowerment.
- To prevent the Bigamy or Polygamy by the Males of the society.
- To get the custody of the child.
- To get the claim from the Bank and the Insurances to the spouse.
Eligibility Criteria Marriage Registration
The Eligibility Criteria for the Registration of the Marriage Which the candidate has to fulfill if you want to get issued the Marriage Certificate in the State Assam.
- The Age Limit is set by the government as the age of the Boy getting married should be 21 years or above and the Girl age should be 18 years or above.
- The marriage should be registered within 30 days from the day of an event of Marriage.
Documents Required Marriage Registration
The Documents which are required to be furnished along with the application form for the Marriage Registration of the Assam for the Newly married couple.
- Proof of Identity of the Couple
- Birth Certificate or Age Proof of the Couple
- Residence Proof of the Couple such as the Driving License, Voter Card.
- Photograph of both Bride and Groom
- Invitation Card of the Marriage.
- An affidavit containing the declaration of Both the candidates.
Marriage Certificate Government Fee
In the Marriage Registration Process to attain the Marriage Certificate, you have to pay the Government fee decided by the government. As for the Marriage Registration you have to Pay Assam Right to Public Service Rs.200/- In Case of delay in the Marriage Registration, you have to pay the extra amount for it.
The verification of the application submitted by you and the documents affixed by you also be verified by the concerned department as mentioned below. The Complete process will take 90 days and then you will be issued the Marriage Certificate.
Must Read Birth Certificate Assam Apply Online
You can visit the Sub-Registrars office in case of Hindu marriage registration and in case of the special marriages you have to approach the District Head Quarter Registrar. Marriage Officer is also designated by the government for the Marriage Certificate Issuance.
Procedure Registration of Marriage Assam
The Application Procedure for the Registration of the Marriage event in the Assam state. You can visit the official site of https://assam.gov.in/ or you can also make use of the link provided below.
You have to then click on the online service option.
- Then you have to make use of the “Downloading e-forms with Supporting documents” option available on the screen.
- You will able to download the application form.
- You have to then enter the details in the application form you have downloaded from the official website.
- Then enclose the documents mentioned above in the article.
- After the submission of the application at the concerned department of the application mentioned above in the article.
- You will be given the application number and you can make use of the link to get th benefit of checking the status, Verification and the Downloading the Certificate.
Application Form Marriage Registration
The Application form for the Marriage Registration of the Assam state has been given below you can make use of the application form as it is in the form of the Pdf file. The application form for the candidate who wants to get the marriage certificate for the intended Marriage, the application for the same is also given below for your assistance.
Marriage Registration Application form
Application form for Intended Marriage Assam
Track Application Status
You can track the application status to know about whether the application registered by the Candidate is approved or verified and other concerned details about the application submitted.
You can make use of the link given below if you are interested to track the application status of the Marriage Certificate Assam.
You have to enter the application number which was assigned to you at the time you have registered the application for the Marriage Certificate Assam.
Marriage Registration Verification
The Verification for the details you have detailed in the application form of Marriage Certificate Assam will be done by the concerned department.
You can visit the official site by clicking on the link below.
You have to make use of the link above and then enter the application number issued to you to know whether the application submitted by you is approved by the concerned department.
You will get the details about the application number you have entered at the portal of Assam.
Download Marriage Certificate Assam
You can visit the official site if you are interested to get the Marriage Certificate Downloaded from the official site. Then you can visit the site of http://eforms.assam.gov.in.
You can also make use of the link is given below by clicking on the link.
- You have to Login to the official portal to0 get the benefit of Downloading the Marriage Certificate.
- After the Login, you can enter the application number to download Marriage Certificate.
Read Also:- Permanent Residence Certificate Assam
Leave a Comment