Manipur PDS, Ration Card
Ration card is the document which will help in case you have no other document issued to your name so you can make use of ratio card to prove your identity. The identity of all the people or the family member whose names are registered in the ration card can make use of the ration card to prove the identity whenever and wherever it is required. Besides the legal document of the identity the ration card also serves as the documented proof that you are eligible to get the ration at the subsidized prices so the people who belong to the minorities can avail ration by showing their ration card so as in the state Manipur. The Manipur PDS has the same importance as the other state. The people of the state can make use of ration card issued by the PDS and can get the ration at low prices.
Manipur government provided various commodities of food at the ration card to the ration card holders at the subsidized prices such as food grains, sugar, kerosene, fertilizers. The state government of Manipur has also implemented the TPDS means the Targeted Public Distribution System.
Read Also Loucha Pathap Manipur
In the article below you will be guided about the ration card Manipur PDS and how can you apply and what are the eligibility conditions for the ration card Manipur PDS and how to check the status of ration card. To get all the details mentioned above you have to read the article given below:
Types of Ration Card in Manipur
The following mentioned are the types of ration card which are in the Manipur state and the people having the ration card under the different category avail different food commodities at different prices.
Above Poverty Line (APL) Cards: The ration card under the APL is issued to the people who are above the poverty line and the cards issued to the people for the convenience as they can not avail the ration or the foodgrains on it.
Below Poverty Line (BPL) Cards: The BPL cards are issued to the people who are under the poverty line and they can’t afford the ration for their families so they are supplied with the ration at the affordable prices.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Cards: The AAY cards are issued to the people who are economically unstable means the belongs to the weaker section and they can’t afford the daily need food items so the people are provided the food grains free of cost.
Must Read Najma Heptulla Governor Of Manipur
Eligibility Criteria For Manipur Pds
If you are interested to apply for the ration card Pds Manipur then you should be aware of the eligibility criteria to know whether you are eligible for the Ration card Manipur PDS issued to you then only you can apply if you fulfill the eligibility criteria to avoid any confusion in the future. Check the points below about the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate applying for the ration card Manipur Pds should be the permanent resident of the Manipur state.
- The applicant applying for the ration card should not already be availing the ration card of the state or the other state.
- The couples who are recently married can also apply for the ration card for the Manipur state either independent or add the member name in the ration card.
The list of the document which you should have because you have to represent the document or attach them along the application form of the Ration card then you should be known to the document before you apply for the ration card Manipur. Check the document name or the name of the other document which you can give instead you don’t have the documents asked.
- Passport size photograph of all the family member
- Address proof of the candidate applying for the ration card.
- Driving license of the candidate applying for the ration card Manipur.
- Income certificate or the proof of the annual income of the family altogether.
In Case of Transfer
In case you have either transferred from the one district to the other or one state to another you should have been issued the cancellation certificate of the receipt of the acknowledgment then only you can apply for the ration card for another particular state same as in the case of the Manipur.
The inclusion of member in Ration Card
If you want to add the name of the member in the already existing ration card such as the newly married member came in the family or the birth of the child then you have to give the photocopy of the birth certificate or the marriage certificate to get the inclusion of the member name in the ration card.
Check Now Manipur Homeguard Employees
Time Taken for Ration card Issuance
- New ration card is issued to the candidate in approx 30 days.
- Adding or the inclusion of the members to ration card will take approx.10 days.
- Member deletion or removing the name from the ration card will take 10 days approximately.
- For changing the address in the ration card will also take 10 days.
Apply Online Ration card Manipur PDS
If you are interested to apply for the ration card Manipur Pds you should check the steps written below. Check the apply online ration card Manipur PDS procedure as follows:
You can make use of the link given above or you can also visit the official site of the Manipur PDS to apply for online ration card.
- Click on the online service option.
- Click on the option of application for issuance of new ration card.
- Click on the apply option.
- As the registered user of the page can apply by entering the login details such as username and password whereas the nonregistered user has to register your self at the portal then only you can apply online at the Manipur portal.
- Fill the details.
- Upload the documents.
- Submit the application.
- You will get the acknowledgment number for your application
- You can make use of the acknowledgment number to check the status of the application online whose procedure is also described to you as follows.
Service available at the portal
The following mentioned are the services which are available online at the portal. You can follow the same procedure by clicking the name of whose application form you have to apply. Submit the details along the documents your application will be registered at the portal. Check the services which you can apply online at the portal.
- Addition of member name
- Deletion of the member name
- Change in the ration card details
- Duplicate ration card
- Application for different schemes
- Inclusion for AAY, AP etc.
Login at the Manipur portal
You can follow the details mentioned below if you are to login to the online portal Manipur.
- Enter your username.
- Enter the password
- Submit the application.
- You are then login to the portal
Registration at the Manipur Portal
If you have to avail the facility of getting the ration card application form for the new ration card, addition, deletion or other application related to the ration card service online then you have to register at the portal of Manipur then only you would be able to get all the mentioned services available to you online.
Enter your details such as name, address, Aadhaar number and contact information to register at the Manipur portal.
Application Status of Ration card Manipur
If you have applied any of the services at the ration card related then you can also check the application status of ration card Manipur. Then you should be aware of the steps which you can make use if you want to apply the application status of ration card Manipur.
Make use of the above link or you can also visit the official site of the department of consumer affairs, food, and public distribution, Manipur
- Click on other option.
- Click on the ration card search option to get the details of the ration card.
- You would be provided with the following choice.
- Ration card details
- Ration card details according to the fair price shop
- Ration card and beneficiaries details.
- Then the page containing the ration card application for modification request appears as shown in the image below:
- Enter the reference number.
- You will get the desired result for the application status ration card Manipur.
Manipur Ration card List
To check your name in the Manipur ration card list you should first go through the information mentioned below. As it is important for the people who avail the ratio card or who are desired to check their name in the ration card. You can know whether your name has appeared in the ration card list issued by the Manipur PDS department. So check the information as follows along the steps and the images:
Click on the ration card details as shown in the reference image above.
- Select the DSO name.
- Then click on the FSO food supply officer name.
- Then select your FPS fair price shop.
- Select your Ration card Id.
Then the required details about the ration card you have selected will appear as shown in the image below:
You can get the print of the details and can make use of it in future.
Leave a Comment