The Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship is a privately launched Scholarship program for students pursuing diplomas at Government recognised Polytechnic Institutions and belong to lower income family groups. It is a scholarship grant that has been propelled by K.C. Mahindra Education Trust that attempts to make instruction open and moderate to everybody regardless of their sex, monetary status or class. The activity is for students who have cleared their class 10/12 and have taken confirmation in any polytechnic schools for their further investigations. Under the polytechnic grant conspire, 550 grants are offered each year.
Objective of the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
- To provide education rights to the lower income family groups
- To help fund the students who are interested in studying further
- Offer 550 scholarships every month to the students who wish to go into Polytechnic colleges
Benefits of the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
- The Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship is given in order to empower the economically suppressed lower income group.
- The MAITS is conceded to 550 children every year.
- The students will be granted the scholarships over a period of 3 years.
- Under the grant plot, the understudies chose will be granted yearly grant concede of INR. 10,000.
Required Eligibility and Conditions for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
- Nationality: The Scholarship is accessible for the understudies of India as it was.
- Academic Qualification: The participant must have cleared class 10/12 or equivalent.
- Must have obtained 60% marks in the board examination
- The candidate ought to have secured confirmation in any Polytechnic Institution for certificate courses.
- Family Status: The grant is for the understudies having a place with bringing down wage bunch families.
Documents that would be accepted under the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
- Cancelled Cheque leaf or Bank passbook photocopy having bank details on it.
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Proof
- A verified attested copy of the student that he/she has cleared all examination.
- Individual proclamation telling about fitness and enthusiasm of the child.
- Admission Letter.
The legal procedure for applying Good afternoon Sir I have forwarded a news article do check! Thank you
- All candidates who are willing to participate in the MAITS program must fill in the application form and visit the nearest centre.
- The method of Application: The applications for the grant are to be made disconnected as there is no online application handle.
- Application Form: The application form for the Scholarship can be downloaded from the official website. To download the application form Click here
- Once the application form has been filled in along with proper details the same must be sent by post or courier to any of the centres by means of post or courier
- The applications can be submitted to the focuses situated in the accompanying urban communities:
- Cochin: Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., 34/1128 Balakrishna Menon Road, Edapally PO Cochin 682024
- Chennai: R Venkataraman, Sr. Regional Manager(SSU), Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., Mahindra Towers Pattulos Road, Chennai 600002
- Lucknow: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, 2nd Floor, Mahindra Tower, Auto Sector, Near HAL, Faizabad Road, Lucknow 226016
- Delhi: Vishwanath, Vice-President – Corporate Infrastructure, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Mahindra Towers, 3rd Floor, 2A Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi 110 067
- Punjab: Nitin Pandey, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., FES Swaraj division, Phase IV Industrial Area SAS Nagar, Punjab 160055
- Jaipur: Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., Mahindra Tower Automotive Sector, First Floor,24,25,26 Durga Vihar Colony, Durga Pura, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
- Ahmedabad: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited, Iscon Elegance Nr. Jain Temple, Prahladnagar Cross Road, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad 380051
- Kolkata: Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., Automotive Division, 7 KYD Street, 3rd Floor, Kolkata 700016
- Bangalore: Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., Raheja Chambers, 1st Floor, Museum Road, Banglore 560001
- Hyderabad: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Mahindra House, Auto Sector, T.S. Reddy Complex, 1-7-1, Park Lane, S.D.Road, Secunderabad 500003
- The applicant can contact to the following address for more information:
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra Towers, 3rd Floor
2A Bhikaji Cama Place
New Delhi 110 066
- Phone:(022) 2289 7848
- Email: [email protected]
References & Details
For more information regarding Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship visit
Leave a Comment