Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Himachal Pradesh launched a new scheme for women named as Mahila Vikas Nigam Loan Scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide self-employment to the women by giving them loan at subsidized interest rates. Along with loan to start business vocational training is also provided to the beneficiary women. Under this scheme, the state government provided financial assistance to women to be self-employed.
Apart from this, Mahila Vikas Nigam Loan Scheme loan will be provided for the establishment of income generation activities, for studying in selected courses. With the help of the scheme, the women will able to establishing income generating activity. The applicant may get their application form at Mahila Vikas Nigam Office.
Benefits of Mahila Vikas Nigam Loan Scheme
Mahila Vikas Nigam Loan Scheme provides financial assistance to women entrepreneurs, women co-operatives, and women organizations of Himachal Pradesh to set up self-employment.
- Benefits of the interest-free loan up to Rs. 3000
- Benefits of loan Rs. 20,000 at 5% interest rate
- Benefits of loan over Rs. 20,000 at 7% interest
- Benefits of the interest-free loan for study in selected courses up to Rs. 75000
- Benefits of training program for women
Eligibility and conditions applying for Mahila Vikas Nigam Loan Scheme for Women
- Women must be residents of Himachal Pradesh.
- Women age must be 18 years and above.
- The annual income of applicant’s family is less than Rs 50,000.
Required Documents for Mahila Vikas Nigam Loan Scheme
- Passport size photograph
- ID proof
- Income Proof
- Age Proof
- Bank Passbook photocopy
- Residence Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Application form
How to Apply for Mahila Vikas Nigam Loan Scheme
- The women applicant can visit the Mahila Vikas Nigam kalian Bhawan, Solan Himachal Pradesh for applying.
- The application form is available at Mahila Vikas Nigam kalian Bhawan Solan.
- Fill all the required information carefully and submit the application form at same office with all required documents
- For more details Applicant women can contact to nearest Mahila Vikas Nigam, Kalyan Bhawan Solan in the Himachal Pradesh
- Applicant women can contact to nearest Women and child department, Government of Himachal Pradesh
- District Programme officer
Mahila Vikas Nigam scheme is launched to provide self employment to the women by providing loan on subsidised interest rates. This scheme is a holistic package covering all aspect of self-employment such as organisation of poor into Self Help Groups, Training, Credit, Technology, Infrastructure and Marketing. Women in rural households do not have much access to the modern facilities so this scheme will assist them by providing income-generating assets. This scheme is a credit-cum-subsidy programme.
Leave a Comment