The administration of Chhattisgarh propelled the Mehtari Jatan Yojana on Tuesday, to give the best nutritious eating routine to 2.5 lakh pregnant ladies at Aanganwadi focuses over the state. The Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Raman Singh introduced the plan amid the Lok Suraj battle at Sonhat in Korea area.
With the dispatch of the plan, pregnant ladies would be encouraged with hot and nutritious nourishment containing fundamental protein and calories content, with choices like bring home prepared to eat sustenance.
Table of Contents
Highlights of the scheme
- The scheme is aimed at nourishing pregnant women.
- To plan a Minimum Support Price
- To promote the use of food containing vital protein and calories
Objective of the scheme
- To provide nutrition to women at Anganwadi centres
- The scheme only focuses its attention on pregnant women,
- The scheme also aims to provide iron, folic tablets along with counselling needed during pregnancy.
- And serve the women hot food as well as ready to take home.
Benefits of Mahatari Jatan Yojana
- Better well-being: The plan guarantees the better soundness of the pregnant ladies and in a roundabout way solid youngster which prompts better tomorrow
- Free sustenance: Families which can’t manage the cost of the nourishment for the pregnant ladies will now get the nourishment for nothing
- Most extreme scope: The plan will cover upwards of 2.5 lakhs pregnant ladies in the state
- Superb following: Since the plan propelled is most recent and all legislatures are getting progressed there is great following of the plan execution which diminishes the odds of debasement.
Eligibility for Mahatari Jatan Yojana
- Expecting ladies, Lactating moms
- Ladies must be from BPL family
- Must be an occupant of Chhattisgarh state
- Proof of residence (Electricity bill, Water connection bill, Gas connection Bill, Ration card, Aadhar card, Voter card, Driving license)
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Medical reports
- BPL card
Ladies willing to get the advantage of the plan need to visit the closest Aanganwadi focus, and further all methods are coordinated by them.
Whom to contact where to contact for more information about the scheme?
- Aanganwadi Centers
- Gram Panchayat
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
The plan would help take advancement to the following level, with this plan the central priest included shabby rice conspire, free dispersion of salt, grams, nutritious eating routine plan, buy of minor woods create at least help cost and numerous critical choices had been taken sitting in the sylvan surroundings of the provincial settings.