The state of Madhya Pradesh is the skill development for nodal agencies under the Madhya Pradesh skill development mission. This mission has been registered as a society under the Madhya Pradesh Society Registration Act, 1973 and its purpose is to develop state level agendas for skilling, coordination, and guidance to other departments. In the state, skill development programs have been started.
Mission has been run by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh and Hon’ble Minister of Technical Education Department and is the Executive Chairman of Skill Development Mission. Principal Secretary, Technical Education, and Skill Development Department, Mission Director and CEO – MPSSDM is Member Secretary.
Objectives of the scheme
The goal of the scheme is to give training according to the needs of the industries and to motivate the youth to set up their own industries. To achieve this, Flexi MOU is working with the government and the State Level Entrepreneurship Cell has been established under the mission.
Chief Minister Skill Promotion Scheme and Chief Minister Kaushalya Yojana will be a boon for the youth of the state.
How to register for Madhya Pradesh Skill Development?
In the first phase
The applicant will have to go to the link of the skill development mission website of Madhya Pradesh website ssdm.mp.gov.in.
Here the web page will appear to the applicant as follows.
In the second phase
The applicant will have to click the link of Candidate Self Registration on the website of Skill Development Mission of Madhya Pradesh, which will open the registration form.
In the third phase
The applicant will have to fill all his information in the registration form. The applicant will have to fill the information of his Aadhaar card in the first box shown. After filling the Aadhaar number, the applicant will have to click on the Aadhar e-KYC (OTP). Through which the Submit (OTP) button will be displayed. After clicking on the Submit (OTP), an OTP will appear on the mobile linked website with the applicant’s base number.
- After marking the number of boxes shown on the mobile number linked to the applicant’s number, after receiving the OTP, the verification of the applicant’s base number will be completed.
After the verification of the Aadhaar number, the applicant’s photograph in the applicant’s registration form and all information given in the Aadhaar Card will automatically be filled (Auto Populate) with the UIDAI server.
In the fourth phase
The mandatory information for the applicant has been marked with ‘*’. Fill in the other information and complete your registration process and fill in the number shown in Captcha and click Submit button.
Other information about Chief Minister Skill Development Scheme
- Under the Chief Minister Skill Development Scheme and Chief Minister Kaushalya Yojana, it is mandatory to have the Aadhar number to register on the web portal.
- Your mobile number must be linked with the Aadhaar number so that you can get an OTP.
- After successful registration, the interested applicant can receive notification on the registered mobile number through email and the registered email id.
- Applicants after successful registration can also print out the print out of the filled registration form.
- If an applicant does not have the Aadhaar number, then he can make a base card by visiting the nearest base (PEC). The list of all the base centers in the state is available on ssdm.mp.gov.in.
- If the applicant’s mobile number is not linked to the Aadhaar card, then he can get his mobile number linked to the Aadhar card by going to the nearest base center (PEC) and the copy of his Aadhaar card.
- For any type of information, contact your nearest governmental “ITI Helpdesk” or visit the FAQ available at ssdm.mp.gov.in.
- You will be given a prompt notice of training start after your successful registration.
Leave a Comment