Ladli Scheme of Delhi
Ladli Scheme is launched by the government of NCT of Delhi for the girl’s empowerment to giving them financial help for their education. The Scheme Laadli is under the Women and Child Department. Ladli Yojana will help educate and protect the girl child. The main purpose of this scheme to enhance the social status of the girl child.
Purpose of Ladli Yojna of Delhi
Following are the purpose of लाडली योजना
- To strengthen the girls financially and socially
- To encourage the birth registration of the girl child
- To increase the sex ratio and prevent girl foeticide
- To stop the differentiation in girls
- To educate the girls
- To give the security to girl students for higher education
Must Read Delhi Online FIR Portal
Features of Ladli Yojana Delhi
- Department of Women and Child grant the support of Directorate of education, MCD, NDMC, in the implementation of Ladli Scheme
- The State Bank Life Insurance Co.Ltd is the Fund Manager
- Under the Scheme financial help is giving through the deposits -Rs. 11,000/- if the girl child born in hospital or Rs. 10,000 /- if born at home at the time of registration and 5,000 in each further five classes i.e. class 1, class 6, class 9, class 10, class 12
- The aspirant should be the native of Delhi
- The girl should be born in Delhi as shown by birth certificate issued by the Registrar
- The annual income of the family should not more than 1 lac
- Girl’s school must be recognized by the Delhi Government
- The benefits of the Ladli Scheme will be provided to two girls in the family
Must Read Delhi NFS Ration
Documents Required for Ladli Scheme
Following documents are required for Ladli Scheme
- Three years residence proof of Delhi, Ration Card/Voter Id Card/Water/ Electricity bill
- Income Certificate of the family should be required
- Birth certificate of the girl child issued by the Registrar
- Group photo of the family with the girl child
- Cast certificate will be required in case of SC/ST/OBC
- Adhar Card of Parents and Girl Child
Also, Read Land Record Delhi e-search
How to Providing Financial Assistance under Delhi Ladli Scheme
Stages of Financial Assistance Amount
Institutional Delivery 11,000
For Delivery at home 10,000
Admission in Class First 5,000
Admission in Class 6 5,000
Admission in Class 9 5,000
Admission in Class 10 5,000
Admission in Class 12 5,000
Implementation Of Delhi Ladli Scheme For Financial
- The Application Form can get from the respective District Women and Child Development Officer, WCD, Govt. of Delhi/ Government recognized Schools and submitted to the concerned District Office, in case of school going girl within 90 days of admission of the girl and in case of the newly born girl within a year of the birth.
- Financial arrangements for the implementation of Ladli Scheme have been made with SBI Life insurance Company Ltd. and with the State Bank of India.
- The amount is approved in the name of the girl child and is deposited with SBI Life insurance Company Ltd. which manages the amount till the age of girl 18 years and passes class 10 or take admission in class 12 the girl child can claim the maturity amount.
- Delhi Ladli Scheme envisions periodic payments by the Government in name of the girl child, would be kept as a fixed deposit in her name and reclaim with accrued interest when the child reaches 18 years of age and has passed the class 10/12 as a regular student.
Delhi Ladli Scheme Maturity Claim Procedure
- The girls registered under the Laadli Scheme can get maturity claim after passing the 10th class if they are 18 years old or have passed 12th standard.
- Girls students are required to submit an application along with the granting letter received from SBI Life Insurance, residential address, mark sheet of 10th or 12th, a copy of the Bank passbook showing the account number, mobile or landline number.
- Girls are required to open a Zero Balance Saving Account with the State Bank of India by showing the granting letter received from the bank.
- Money is transferred to the unique ID number of the applicant girl child, assigned by the State Bank of India.
Must Read Delhi Employment Exchange
From Where You Can Contact For Application Ladli Scheme Delhi
If you are interested to fill the form of Delhi Ladli Scheme you can apply offline for this form
- You can contact from the State Bank Of India
- From the Government or recognized school by Delhi Government
- Contact from the Social Welfare Department
- You can contact in Anganwadi near you
- You can fill this form with the help of the principal of the School
Offices to Submit the Application
- The Application will be deposited at the Women and Child Department at the time of birth
- For school going girls application will be submitted at the same school in which they are reading
Addresses of District Women and Child Departments Delhi
- District North, near Super Market, Gulabi Bagh, New Delhi
- District North-East, Sanskar Ashram, in front of Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Dilshad Garden, Delhi
- District East, Silai Kadhai Kendra, Block -10, Geeta Colony, Delhi
- District South, Kasturba Niketan, Near Jal Vihar Terminal, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi
- District South-West, C-22-23, Udhyog Sadan, Kutub Sansthan Area, New Delhi
- District West, Nirmal Chaya Prisar, Jail Road, Hari Nagar, New Delhi
- District North-West-1, Nursery Primary Deaf School, Rohini, Sector-4, New Delhi
- District North-West-2, Nursery Primary Deaf School, Rohini, Sector-4, New Delhi
- District New Delhi, 1, caning Lane, K.G. Marg, New Delhi
- District Madhya, Nursery Primary Deaf School, Delhi Gate, New Delhi
Status Check of Application Delhi Ladli Scheme
If you want to check the status of your application.
Now you will see a picture as given below for reference
- Enter your Policy Number
- Enter Group Member Id
- Enter Members Date of Birth
- Now click on Submit button
Leave a Comment