Ladli Scheme For Girl Child is one of the best scheme ever launched by Haryana Government For Encouraging The Girl Child Birth In The State. This Scheme Can Be Availed By Haryana Resident Families Who Are Having Second Birth Of Child Girl. Under The Scheme, The Government Will Provide Rupees 5000 Per Annum Up to 5 Years Of The Baby. The Main Reason For The Scheme Is To Encourage Child Girl Birth In The State Of Haryana. There Is No Reservation Under The Scheme, Anyone Can Apply To Avail The Scheme Irrespective Of Their Religion, Cast, Financial Status And Any Other. The Proposed Amount Will Be Invested In Kisan Vikas Patra In The Joint Name Of Second Girl Child And The Mother, In Case The Mother Is Not Alive Then The Joint Name Of Second Girl Child And Father Name Deccan Will Be Open And Continue The Process. In Case Of Mother And Father Is Not Alive Then The Kisan Vikas Patra Account Will Be Open With The Name Of Second Girl Child Birth And The Guardian.
The First Year Scheme Installment Amount Will Be Deposited In The Account In A Month After The Second Girl Child Birth And This Will Continue After 5 Years. In Case The Birth Of Twin Girls The Scheme Will Be Granted Immediately And In A Month Of Time The Account Will Be Opened And Installment Amount Will Be Deposited In The Account. In Case Of The Second, Child Girl Is That The Scheme Will Be Discontinued And Again The Birth Of Second Girl Child Scheme Will Be Continued From The Point Of Time. The Deposited Amount Will Be Granted To The Girl Child After The Age Of 18 Years. Till The Time The Amount Will Be Increase As Per The Normal Rate Of Interest And Other Benefits On The Scheme.
The Main Objective Of The Scheme Is To Encourage Second Girl Child Birth In The State Of Haryana. Due To The Lack Of Awareness And Not Having Sufficient Encouragement To The Child Girl Birth And To Increase The Rate Of Child Girl Birth Rate The Government Introduced The Scheme In The Year Of 2005. Everyone Can Use This Scheme After The Birth Of Second Girl Child. The Benefits Will Be Continue After 1st Month Of The Baby Girl Birth. Chief Minister of Haryana Shri Manohar Lal Khattar had taken many steps to protect the girl child of the state.
Benefits Of The Scheme Or Yojana
The Main Benefits Of The Ladli Scheme For Girl Child As Follows,
- Increasing The Child Girl Birth Rate In The State Of Haryana
- Encouraging Family’s Belongs To Haryana State To Give Birth To Girl Child
- Allowing Them To Benefits Of The Scheme
- Irrespective Of Financial Status Of The Families Can Avail Scheme
- At The Age Of 18 Years, Girl Can Get Them Benefits Of The Scheme Which Will We Be Useful For Further Studies Or For Marriage.
Eligibility And Conditions Applying For Ladli Scheme For Girl Child in Haryana
The Procedure And The Documentation Process To Avail This Scheme Is,
- To Undergo Ladli Scheme For Girl Child, The Family First Should Belong To Haryana State
- Family Have To Submit Their Locality Related Documents Like Address Or Identification Proof
- Birth Certificate Of Second Girl Child Provided By The Government Authorities
- The Documentation For Opening Kisan Vikas Patra Joint Account With The Name Of Second Girl Child And The Mother, In Case Of Mother, Is Not Alive Ii Girl Child Name And The Father, In Case Of Both Mother And Father Is Not A Life Then The Second Girl Child Name And The Guardian Name Will Be Added In The Joint Account.
- After 5 Years Of Girl Child Age The Skin Will Continue And The Amount Will Be Deposited In The Joint Account, From That. The Amount Will Be Grow As Per The Government Rate Of Interest And The Total Amount Will Be Provided To The Girl At The Age Of 18 Years.
How To Apply For Ladli Scheme For Girl Child Scheme,
- The Application Forms Are Available In Anganwadi Centres, Or Urban Or Rural Child Development Offices
- The Applications Also Can Get From The Surgeons
- Duly Filled Application Form Have To Submit To Nearest Child Development Centre Or Else To The Child Girl Development Authorities.
Also Read: How to reach out and contact the Chief Minister of Haryana?
To Know More Details About The Scheme And The Benefits, The Family Members Who Are Belongs To Haryana State Can Approach Local Anganwadi Centres, Child Development Centres Situated In Local And Urban Locality.
These Authority’s Provide Complete Details About The Scheme And How To Avail The Scheme After The Birth Of Second Girl Child. According To The Details Provided By The Authorities The Family Members Can Proceed With The Details And The Submission Of The Application Form With Duly Filled Respective Fields Which Are Mandatory And Certificates And Additional Documents Required.
Some Important Links
Official Website:- http://wcdhry.gov.in/new_schemes.htm#LADLI
Ladli Scheme For Girl Child in Haryana PDF
To Avail The Scheme, The Family Who Are Having Second Girl Birth Have To Submit The Documents Of Their Address And Identity Proof Along With The Confirmation Certificate Of Second Girl Birth Given By Government Authorities. After Submission Of The Documents Within A Week Of Time The Scheme Benefits Approval Will Be Done And In A Successive Completion Of First Month Of Second Girl Birth, The First Installment Will Be Deposited In The Account. This Process Will Continue Of Depositing Installment Up To 5th Year Of The Baby. After Completion Of 18 Years For The Baby, The Scheme Benefits Will Be Released.
Under The Scheme Every Family Who Have Second Girl Can Get The Benefits And Also They Are Able To Get Few More Benefits Which Are Also Associated With The Scheme And Other Government Related Subsidies. The Main Goal Of The Scheme Is To Encourage Families To Give Birth To Child Girl And To Bring Awareness To The Families Who Are Not In A Position To Bear Child Girl.
Leave a Comment