Ladli Laxmi Scheme Madhya Pradesh
Ladli Laxmi Scheme has launched on 1st April 2007 by the Madhya Pradesh government for the Girls education, health, and better future. The purpose of this scheme is to detach gender inequality and to stop female foeticide and bring a positive message among the people towards girl childbirth. Now people can change their thinking towards Girl childbirth.
Eligibility Criteria of Ladli Laxmi Scheme for such a Girls
- Whose parents are native of Madhya Pradesh and they are not income tax payer
- The family planning is necessary to adopt for parents before submitting the application in the case of the second child
- After the second delivery, it will be mandatory to adopt the family planning if the first girl child of first delivery who was born before 01/04/2008
- The aspirant attends the Anganwadi Centre regularly
- If there are the maximum of two children in the family and their parents are not alive, then condition of family planning would not be applicable, but the death certificate of parents must be required.
- If there is the first child is girl or boy in the family and twin girls born in the second delivery, then all the benefits of Ladli Laxmi Scheme will be given to both girl child
- If the family adopted an orphan girl, then benefits of this Ladli Laxmi Scheme will be given to her by taking as a first girl child of the family.
- The application can be deposited until the girl’s age of five years, in the case of the death of parents
- If three girl child is born together at the time of first delivery, then benefits of Ladli Laxmi Scheme will be provided to all three girl child.
- Who had not submitted the application within the 1 year of birth of girl child, then they will get the convenience, and they will be able to appeal to the collector of the concerned district within the period of 1 year which is within the 2 years of the birth of a girl.
Read Also Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh
Note:- The benefits of Ladli Laxmi Scheme are not available to the girls leaving school.
Award Prize Eligibility of Ladli Laxmi Scheme
- Under the Ladli Laxmi Scheme from the time of registration of girl under the name of the girl 6-6 thousand rupees will be deposited in the Ladli Laxmi Scheme fund for five years continuously.
- The total amount of Ladli Laxmi Scheme will be deposited 30000 Rs in the name of the girl.
- On entering the girl’s class 6th, 2000, entering in class 9th, 4000 and entry into class 11th will be given 6000 rupees.
- Under Ladli Laxmi Scheme to get entry into the 12th class, 6000 will be pay by E-Payment.
- The last payment of Ladli Laxmi Scheme will be done at the age of 21 years and after joining the examination of class 12th, but the condition is that the girl should not be married before the age of 18 years otherwise you will not get the remaining amount of money from this scheme.
Check Also Samagra Portal Information
Main Features of Ladli Laxmi Scheme
The main purpose of the Scheme Ladli Laxmi to empower girls of the state. With the help of this scheme, the government wants to solve problems like gender inequality, sex ratio, girl’s education rate. The government wants to give financial help to girls.
Financial Help to Girls
Under Ladli Laxmi Scheme the government is giving financial help to the girls for their education. Parents of girls can send them to school with the help of Ladli Laxmi Scheme. The government will pay the expenses of school in installments.
One time Payment and Certificate
The government will pay one lakh rupees under this scheme to the applicants family plus certificate as well. The government will pay the money for applicants marriage. But this money will be given to the applicant when she will get married after 18 years of age. This money will not be used as a dowry.
Documents Required for the Ladli Laxmi Scheme MP
- Ladli Laxmi Scheme of MP is for citizens of MP so they should have a residential certificate
- For this scheme, the applicant has to give legal documents related to his age and also the birth certificate of the child.
- Applicant has to give his bank account details with the application. Applicant has to give a photocopy of his passbook in which the name of the bank, branch name and account number will be mentioned.
- The applicant must have Adhar Card
- Applicant have to give his family planning certificate photograph is also required.
Registration Process for Ladli Laxmi Scheme
If you are interested to register for Ladli Laxmi Scheme you can apply online or offline both.
- Offline process
The applicant who wants to fill offline form can get this form from Anganwadi near you. An applicant must submit this form in same Anganwadi. The applicant must submit all the documents with the application form. You have to do all the procedure before the age of 1 year of your girl child.
- Online Process
- If you want to fill online form you have to open the official website
- Now you can click on the Application icon and you can see a picture as given below for reference
- Now click on Apply Through Public and you will see a picture as given below
- Now enter all the details as given in above picture and then click on Save button
- Now a page will open on your screen as given below for your reference
- fill all the important details as given in the above picture and click on Save button
- In the end, you have to attach important documents scanned copy and then click on the submit button and send for the selection process.
Read Also Madhya Pradesh Skill Development Mission
Ladli Laxmi Certificate
After submission of the application all the documents will be verified by the department and when verification is confirmed, a certificate of one lakh eighteen thousand will be made from girl’s name. And you can search the certificate as well
Ladli Laxmi Scheme List and Search Name
Once you register the application you have to search the list provided by the government. You can search a list click here
Leave a Comment