Kishori Shakti Yojana KSY Scheme Details for adolescent girls – As the name, Kishore shakti yojana has been first introduced by the ministry of the women and the child development. The main aim of the scheme is to provide the empowerment to your girls at the age of 11-18 years, as the scheme will be motivating the young girls to get focused on the school. Also, its agenda to give importance to their nutritional and health status of the girls. They will be upgrading various skill of the girls like home skills, life skills, and vocational skills. This will be useful and have good empowerment on the growth of girls. rather then all the above all this, also the scheme will be containing the basic health education and nutritional procedure for the girls along that they will be having sanitation and personal hygiene aspects. As a growing girl, they need to get aware of the sanitation problems and hygienic habits in their life. So, the scheme will keep following this into consideration and will provide all these things in the Kishori Shakti Yojana. Here you can get more details about the applying procedure for the Kishori Shakti Yojana.
The Scheme will focus on education pattern with particular girls those who have dropout in schools and taking care of the functional literacy among illiterate adolescent girls. The non-formal education can be provided only for the adolescent girls. the main aim of providing this non-formal education is to give them awareness about the physical, development and sex education. Thus, they will be having a good strength while they are at a young age only. To know more about these details, you can follow the official site of Kishori shakti yojana.O
- The main objective if the scheme is to provide the nutritional and health status of girls, those who are in the age group between 11-18 years.
- The scheme will be encouraging the desire for more social exposure and the knowledge, which will support them to improve their decision-making capabilities at their growing stage.
- They will be training and equip the young girls to improve their skills and upgrade home-based and vocational skills.
- The scheme will link them to opportunities for learning life skills, to train and equip the young girls to improve the home-based and vocational skills of the girls.
Coverage: Total 6118 number of blocks all over the country. There are around 6118 blocks have covered Kishori Shakti Yojana.
Eligibility for Kishori Shakti Yojana
- The adolescent girls those who are under the 11-18 years can be eligible for this scheme. For more details you can visit the official site also can read the details about the application applying.
- Beneficiaries of the Scheme
- Young Girls children under 11-18 years.
- The benefits of the scheme are the following, which is only for the adolescent girls.
- The benefits of the program are the provide the nutritional and health education including basic sanitation along with the hygiene aspects to adolescent girls.
- Also, this scheme will contain the vocational training to the girls.
- This programme will be providing the physical, development and sex education to the adolescent girls and also focuses on the education through non-formula
How to apply
- Applying for the Kishori Shakti Yojana
- Those who are living in the Anganwadi Workers at the village level, can eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Supervisor at circle level can also apply for this program.
Official website:- https://archive.india.gov.in/citizen/health/viewscheme.php?schemeid=341
Scheme details:- http://wcd.nic.in/kishori-shakti-yojana
Kishori Shakti Yojana PDF
The Kishori Shakti Yojana Scheme is implemented by the central government of India. This scheme was first launched in the years 2000-01 and they have not uploaded the valid date of this scheme. So those who are eligible can apply for this scheme and avail all these facilities provided by the central government of India. This scheme is only for the development of the young girls under the age of 11-18 years. More details of this scheme can be taken from the official site of the ministry of women and child development, the government of India official site. The scheme will be available as per the government regulations and can apply for 11-18 years, girls.
Leave a Comment