Table of Contents
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2019
- Eligibility of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
- Subjects for KVPY Fellowship
- Apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
- Examination Centers for KVPY
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Syllabus
- Selection Procedure for KVPY
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Results and Rewards/ Scholarship
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2019
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a scholarship scheme under the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India. The aim of the scheme is to encourage the students for the research career. In the basic areas of science. The government will offer a scholarship to the selected students. The program began in the year 1999.
Eligibility of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
To gain the benefit of the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Scholarship. The candidates have to fulfill the eligibility condition. Check the details of the eligibility as follows.
There are three streams and the eligibility for each is indicated below:
Stream SA: The students who have enrolled in XI Standard for the Science subjects. The admission year 2018-19. The candidate has scored a minimum of 75% in maths and science. And in case of Backward categories, it is 65% aggregate. The candidate will be selected for the undergraduate course for the fellowship in the Basic Sciences courses such as B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./Int. M.S. The student should secure a minimum of 60% and for Backward classes, 50% for SC/ST/PWD marks in aggregate in Science subjects in the XII. Then the candidate will be called for a year as interim period for the National Science (Vijyoshi) Camp.
Stream SX: The students studying in class +2 with the Science subjects for the academic year 2018–19 are eligible to apply. If they are interested to join the UG Program they can also apply with the same eligibility as above.
Stream SB: The students who are appearing in the 1st year of an undergraduate program. To get the benefit of the fellowship the candidate has to score the percentage as above in the article.
Read Also :- NTR vidyonnathi scheme
Subjects for KVPY Fellowship
The students who are studying in any of the undergraduate course. In the Basic Sciences stream. They are eligible for the KVPY Fellowship if they are pursuing their studies in the Physics, Sciences, Mathematics, Biology, Biology, Genetics, Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry, Human Ecology, Microbiology, Marine Biology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Geophysics, Cell Physiology, Botany, Statistics, Zoology, Physics, Molecular Geology, Applied Biochemistry, Neurosciences. They can be any of the course of B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./Int. M.S.
Apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
The candidates can apply for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protashan Online. You can visit the official site to apply. You can access the official site by clicking on the link below:
- Visit the official site.
- Make Registration at the official site.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Enter the personal and academic details, choosing test centers.
- Upload the photo, signature, and other certificates.
- Make the payment of application fees.
- No refund of the fee if once paid.
- The application fees details for KVPY-2019 are as follows:
Category For General/OBC: Rs. 1000
For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 500
- Candidate should read the instruction available at the online portal before they apply for the KVPY.
Examination Centers for KVPY
KVPY Aptitude Test 2019 will be held online in the following cities across India:
- East: Naharlagun (Arunachal Pradesh), Guwahati, Tezpur (Assam), Patna (Bihar), Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi (Jharkhand), Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela (Orissa), Shillong (Meghalaya), Agartala (Tripura), Asansol, Burdwan, Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri (West Bengal)
- North: (Chandigarh), (Delhi-NCR), Ambala, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, Kurukshetra (Haryana), (Jammu and Kashmir), Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala (Punjab), Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar (Rajasthan), Agra, Allahabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh), Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- South: Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh), Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bidar, Chikkamangaluru, Davanagere, Dharwad, Haliyal, Hassan, Hubballi, Kalaburagi, Mandya, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Udupi (Karnataka), Hyderabad (Telangana), Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur (Kerala), (Puducherry), Chennai, Coimbatore, Kanchipuram, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem (Tamil Nadu)
- West: Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Anand, Rajkot, Vadodara (Gujarat), Amaravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane (Maharashtra), Bilaspur, Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Bhopal, Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Syllabus
For SA stream
Physics: Applications in Daily Life, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Sources of Energy, Physical World and Measurement, Gravitation, Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Magnetic Effects of Current, Reflection, Refraction, Electromagnetic Induction.
Chemistry: Thermodynamics, Basic Concepts of Chemistry, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Carbon Compounds, Metals and Nonmetals, Environmental Chemistry, Chemical Reactions, Periodic Classification of Elements, Acids, Bases, and Salts,
Mathematics: Coordinate Geometry, Geometry, Polynomials, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics and Probability, Introduction to Trigonometry, Trigonometric Functions, Real Numbers, Surface Areas, and Volumes. Statistics, Quadratic Equations, Probability.
Biology: Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Diversity of Living Organisms, Cell: Structure and Function, Heredity and Evolution, Control and Coordination in Animals and Plants, Reproduction, Life Processes, Our Environment.
For SX stream
Physics: Physical World and Measurement, Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Magnetic Effects of Current, Refraction, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction, and Alternating Current, Reflection of Light, Electromagnetic Induction, Laws of Motion.Kinematics, Work, Energy and Power, Sources of Energy, Gravitation.
Chemistry: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.Metals and Nonmetals, Acids, Bases and Salts,Chemistry of Noble Gases, Environmental Chemistry, Carbon Compounds, Solid State, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Isolation of Elements, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Bonding, Structure and Bonding, Alkenes, Cycloalkenes, Dienes and Alkynes, Thermodynamics, Chemical Reactions, Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Periodic Classification of Elements, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids.
Biology: Plant Physiology, Biology, and Human Welfare Reproduction, Diversity of Living Organisms, Cell: Structure and Function, Human Physiology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Genetics and Evolution, Life Processes, Control and Coordination in Animals and Plants, Our Environment, Ecology, and Environment.
Mathematics: Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Analytical Geometry in Two Vectors Dimensions and 3D Geometry, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics and Probability, Introduction to Trigonometry, Trigonometric Functions, Polynomials, Linear Programming, Relations and Functions, , Vector Algebra, Evaluation of Integrals, Statistics, Surface Areas and Volumes,, Calculus, Real Number, Quadratic Equations, Probability.
Selection Procedure for KVPY
The selection procedure for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is quite simple. The interested and the eligible candidate has to appear for the exams. It is a type of entrance exam to get the benefit and admission in the IISER. Check the details of the exams as follows:
- Aptitude Test: As the candidate after filling the eligibility criteria for various streams. He or she has to fill the application form. And then the eligible candidate will have to appear for aptitude test conducted both in Hindi and English. It will take place across India in different centers.
- Admit Card: Only the candidate who are issued with the admit card. They can appear for the aptitude test. To get the admit card the candidate has to visit the official site to download the admit card.
- Interview: Later the candidate on the basis of the aptitude test. The students will be short-listed. To complete the final stage of Exam candidate has to appear for Interview.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Results and Rewards/ Scholarship
The candidate has to clear the KVPY Exam are eligible for the fellowship. In case the candidate qualifies the exams he or she will receive Rs. 5000 monthly fellowship for the 3 years for the courses such as B.Sc/ B.Stat/ B.S./ B.Maths/ Integrated M.S./M.Sc. And the annual amount of contingency grant of Rs.20,000 will be given as a reward. After the completion of duration of the course, the candidate will get Rs.7,000 per month. And during M.Sc/4th and 5th year of Integrated M.S./M.Sc the candidate can gain the benefit of Rs. 28,000. To check the result of the exam candidate has to visit the official site whose link is above in the article.
To check the result for KVPY
Read Also :- Fame India Scheme