Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana – Kishor Sansik Incentive Scheme (K. V. P.Y.) is a national program of education for the areas of fundamental science, whose initiatives and funding of science and technology department, Government of India, to continue the career in research in fundamental science. Interested, extraordinarily motivated students have been done to attract.
Fellows are selected from the students who are currently XI, XII and first-year undergraduate (B.Sc./BS/B.Stat./B.Math./Int.M.Sc./MS) Basic Science in Classroom (Mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology) and are interested in scientific research. Special committees set up at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, run the applications and conduct the Admissibility Exam on various centers in the country. A short list of students is prepared on the basis of performance in the Admissibility Exam and these students are invited for the interview, which is the last step of the selection process. On the basis of performance in both academic examinations and interview, students are selected for education.
- Applications are invited from Indian citizens.
- However, the final order is pending in the interim order of the Honorable High Court of Karnataka.
OCI / PIO students to Kekvikpikwai aptitude test in 2017 to be allowed
- K V. P. Y. 2017 examination of the application on click I
- To mark test based on the computer on click I (Login ID: KVPY, Password: KVPY)
- Aptitude test: Application letters of formal trimmed to post all qualified students to 5Nvanbr 2017
- Sunday the country throughout the various centers to conduct an aptitude test and to be called
- Candidate aptitude test as for English or Hindi language in the any one of the selections you have
- Eligible students the aptitude test to test location and seat number to them. V. P .Y.
- Aktubr 20l7 the second week of the course put the
- Sakshtkar: aptitude test to qualify for based on the selected students to interview and to be called will This ( interview ) selection process of the final stage
The main objective of this scheme is to find talented and motivated students and encourage them to pursue a career in research in basic science. This program helps students identify their talents in studies and prepares the country’s best qualification for research and development. Of selected. V. P. Y. Scholarship and contingency grant are provided to the Fellows for pre-PhD levels. All the responsibilities of organizing and implementing the program have been provided to Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru. A basic committee runs day-to-day and academic aspects of the program.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
My school/college friend Interested in taking the exams?
- K.V. P. Y. Discourages such requests of bulk applications. Candidates are encouraged to apply themselves on the basis of their merit. Detailed instructions for the application process can be obtained from the website of VPY.
What does the phrase “computer-based examination” mean?
This phrase means that this test can be conducted by a computer-based portal for easy access. There is no pre-experience on the computer for this type of examination. In fact, the candidate who has selected computer-based examination will be directed to a web link where an opportunity (mock) admission test can be done on the same portal. This process conveys these candidates to all the features of this system in the test environment.
Can I select a computer-based examination in Hindi?
What is the examination course?
There are no regular courses for the exam. The purpose of the exam is to test students’ understanding and analytical ability, not to test their factual information. However, students will be tested in class X / XII / first-year B.Sc./BS/B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./MS (whichever is appropriate) is done on the standard course.
I have passed Class X Standard Examination 2015. Do I V. P. Y. Qualified for application for 2017 exam?
(a) S. a. Class: During the academic year 2017-2018, students enrolling in Class XII certified examinations (science classes), in the subjects of Mathematics and Science, in the Class X examinations, in total, the minimum of 75% (SC / A) G. / P.W.D. is 65% marks).
In the case of students, who have been promoted by the school, collective assessment II and by the Board Have been upgraded, are eligible for it if they meet other eligibility criteria. If the student has obtained letter-grade in the qualifying examination, then he is requesting that he convert the alphabet to the appropriate percentage and fill it in the application form.
(b) S. X category Nominated and Class 10 (2018-2019) B.Sc. ./MS), students who have completed Class X examination in Mathematics and Science together for a minimum of 75% (for SC / ST / PW category) 65% marks). Upon selection, he received a minimum of 60% (SC / ST / PW class) in XII in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology 50% marks).
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana PDF
Some Important links:
To ensure the development of all national daily newspapers, V. P. Y. Advertising for Shikshapatna is usually published on Technology Day (May 11) and the second Sunday of July. Now let us have all the details of the scheme and that also within a small framework. It is for sure that you will be getting all the information about the same now.
Leave a Comment