As per the Uttar Pradesh government announced a Debt waiver plan 2018-19 by the Chief Minister of the Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath as to help the farmer of the state. The UP debt wavier Plan will help the farmer as to forgive the NPA loan of the farmers. As per survey 12, 61,225 will get benefit under the scheme. As per the scheme, the state government will pay 75% of the loan. The loan of the farmer will be waived who have taken a loan from the Co-operative Banks of the district.
Table of Contents
- Brief Uttar Pradesh debt waiver/Kisan Karz Mochan
- Eligibility for UP Kisan Karj Rahat
- Documents Uttar Pradesh Crop Debt Redemption
- Online registration for Fasal RinMochan Yojana
- Kisan Karz Mafi Selection
- Kisan rin Mochan list/ status of your debt redemption
- Kisan Rin Mochan Complaint
- Kisan Rin Mochan Complaint Status
- Contact Info
Brief Uttar Pradesh debt waiver/Kisan Karz Mochan
- Name of Scheme – Farmer Loan Redemption Scheme, Kisan RinMochan Portal UP Yojana
- State – Uttar Pradesh
- Debt Waiver – 1 Lakh
- Uttar Pradesh Debt waiver List 2018-19 – Available
- Official Website – upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in
- Launched By- CM Yogi Adityanath
- Launch Date: 9th-July-2017
Eligibility for UP Kisan Karj Rahat
If you want to get the benefit of the UP loan Kisan Karj Rahat/ Kisan Karj Mochan you have to be aware of the Eligibility whether you can apply for the Loan Waiver scheme. So check the points below:
- The farmer applying should be the permanent resident of the UP state.
- The land should also be within the state on which the farmer has taken a loan.
- Only the loan exemption for the agricultural loan before March 31, 2016.
- Only the loan amount of Rs. 1 lac will be waived under the UP Kisan Karz Rahat Scheme
- The bank account of the farmer should be linked with the Aadhaar card Number.
- The farmer who holds a land up to 2 hectares can apply for the UP Kisan Karz Rahat Scheme.
Documents Uttar Pradesh Crop Debt Redemption
The following mentioned are the documents Uttar Pradesh Crop debt Redemption/ Kisan Karz Mochan is required as you should be knowing the documents if you are interested to apply for the Loan waiver scheme UP.
Only the eligible farmers can only apply for the Loan waiver scheme and you have to give the following documents in case your name appear in the list of loan waiver scheme.
- Aadhaar card of the candidate applying for the scheme.
- Land Record and the bank account number is also required.
Online registration for Fasal RinMochan Yojana
You can apply for the Kisan Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana as you can do the online registration to get the benefit of the loan waiver scheme.
Visit the official website of the Kisan Loan Redemption scheme, UP.
You can also get the benefit of the link given below:
- You have to log in to the official website by making use of the user id and password.
- In case you are a New user you have to enter the details in order to get registered at the official website.
- After the successfully registered, you have to fill the application form.
- You have to enter the name, age, bank account details, Aadhaar number, and the Loan details.
- Then you have to verify the details mentioned by you.
- Then you have to click on the submit option to submit the application of Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana.
Kisan Karz Mafi Selection
The state government has been announced by the Government of the Uttar Pradesh which will provide them 1 lac. As according to the survey there are1.35 lac of people in the Jhansi District. After the Aadhaar card holders will get the benefit of the scheme and then the verification will be done for the application submitted by you and the verification will be done by the Deputy District Magistrate. As 7100 farmers out of 7403 are eligible for the first phase and out of it 1325 farmers have the Aadhaar card and the account number and the mobile number means complete information uploaded will be the benefit in Phase 1.
Kisan rin Mochan list/ status of your debt redemption
To know whether your loan has been waived by the government you should be aware of that the Uttar Pradesh Government has released a List containing the names of the beneficiary candidate for the redemption of the loan. You can also check and verify that your name is in the Kisan Rin Mochan List to get aware of the status debt redemption under the Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana. If you are interested to know the status of the Debt redemption makes use of the link given below:
- Then select your Account type for which your loan has been issued to you.
- Select your Bank from the dropbox.
- Select your District.
- Select your Branch.
- Then you have to enter the Kisan Credit Card Number or the Farmer card issued to you.
- Enter your mobile number.
- You will able to check the status of your debt redemption in the Kisan Rin Mochan List.
- You can also get the print of the status of your debt redemption.
Kisan Rin Mochan Complaint
You can also register Complaint loan redemption scheme/ Kisan Rin Mochan complaint at the official portal and the link is also given below for the user to register the Complaint loan redemption scheme or the Kisan Rin Mochan complaint at the government site if you face any of the problems in the up Kisan Karj Rahat. So make use of the link below to make a Kisan rin Mochan complaint.
You can register the complaint against the plan at the official portal as mentioned above by making use of the link given above. You will get the complaint code for your complaint at the portal, and you can make use of it to view the status of the complaint.
Kisan Rin Mochan Complaint Status
You can also view the status of the complaint about Kisan Rin Mochan you registered by making use of the official portal of the UP government. You can also make use of the link given below in case you are interested to check the link below.
- Make use of the above link.
- Enter the complaint code.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter the captcha Code.
- You will able to view the status of the Kisan Rin Mochan complaint you registered at the official portal of Kisan rin Mochan portal UP.
Nodal Officer Mobile No. – 9235209436
District Lead Manager Mobile No.- 9412626279
Contact no.- 0522-2235892, 0522-2235875, 0522-2235855, 0522-2235846