Haryana is the North Indian state which surrounds with Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, and Chandigarh U.T and sharing Borders together. Haryana region spread to cover 44,212 km2 and having 22 districts, 6 a division, 72 subdivision, 6841 villages and 150 cities. Lots of parties came into power during this long time and state also faces various up and down. Now Haryana state becomes independent and wealthy state in India with rich, healthy and educated society. Manohar Lal Khattar is the ruling Chief minister of Haryana since 2015. He is 60 years old and also former RSS member for last 40 years. Khattar govt. waves tremendous development in the state and create a various milestone in the history of Haryana.
He is the only First Non-Jat CM of Haryana. His father was a Grocery shopkeeper. In 1977 He started his political journey from RSS at that time he was turned to 24 only later he become full-time Sangh prachark. After that, he becomes BJP organizational secretary. He plays a very good role during Lok Sabha election of 2014 as a Chairman election campaign committee and then he nominated by PM of India Narendra Modi as a CM of Haryana.
Major Achievements of Manohar Lal Khattar as Chief Minister of Haryana:
- Government is very conscious about the farmers due to this Haryana govt decided to provide Rs 12,000 per acre for the loss to crops through any damage due to climate and other unavoidable circumstances. It will help the farmers to safeguard their money which they had invested in farming.
- Khatter govt stated zero tolerance and zero FIR scheme which become very effective. Now anyone can register FIR in the anywhere in the state.
- In the region of NCR, the traffic and movement of transport are very high to reduce and to control this Govt has started one integrated project of Rs 779 crore to give better connectivity to the society.
- The Indian Railways approved three new railway projects with Rs 1074 crore. Mathura-Palwal fourth line, Rohtak-Bhiwani railway line. Ambala Mohri-Shambhu bypass and
- ‘Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao’ was launched by Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi at Panipat, Haryana on January 22, 2015. In the history of last ten years, Haryana govt succeeded to increase the ratio in Haryana up to 900 marks with 903 girls over per 1,000 boys.
- During “Happening Haryana” programme state government signed 357 MoUs for total potential investment of worth Rs 5.84 lakh crore, These Mou;s were signed related to Defence sector, aerospace, establishment of education and skill development center, manufacturing sector, Food processing industries, Renewable energy, electronics and I.T, Chemical and pharma industry, Textile industry, Automobile Industry, Solar Park and Food park in the State.
- Govt has decided 55 health and welfare centers will allocate funds in Haryana.people will get benefit from these primary health care centers free of cost or with nominal price.
- Govt also launched Navjat Shishu Suraksha ambulance Yojana which will cover ambulance facility, a high-risk pregnancy center and safety norms for a newborn baby.Newborn Action Plan for Navjaat Shishu Suraksha Ambulance, the high-risk pregnancy center and safety of newborns, under Rashtriya Bal Swastha Karyakram of Health department on November
- Haryana Govt. took a tremendous step to project four main cities of Haryana to become a smart city like Gurgaon, Panipat, Ambala, and Faridabad. These cities have a lot of potentials.
Manohar Lal Khattar Govt in Haryana is improving the state day by day with their honest and hardworking efforts. Haryana Government has good vision and good planning under the dynamic leadership of Prime minister of India Narendra Modi. Khattar sarkar is doing a great job as compared to the Huda Sarkar. Under Khattar sarkar, Sex Ratio in Haryana Touches 900-Mark For The First Time in 20 Years. India’s first design university opened in Haryana and Haryana becomes the first state to treat Hepatitis-C patients with oral medicine.
Leave a Comment