Kalia Yojana Odisha
Kalia Scheme is the scheme of the Odisha state. KALIA Stand for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation It is for the welfare of the people of the state. As per the scheme, Financial Assistance will be provided to the contender of state. Each Family will get Rs 10,000 per family. 5000 Rs for each season Kharif and Rabi. The benefit is for the farmers of the state who are small and marginal. In the article below you will get the information about the Kalia Yojana. The application form and the benefits of the scheme for the people.
Benefit of Odisha Kalia Yojana
The benefits of the Odisha Kalia Yojana. As the scheme will benefit the 92% of the farmers of the state.
- As each family will get the benefit of Rs.25,000/-. So that they can get the seeds, fertilizers and the other useful pesticide. It will be implemented from the season of Rabi 2018-19 onwards.
- Odisha government will given Rs.12,500/- to the landless people of the state such as for the Agricultural allied activities such as rearing, fishery, bee keeping and the other small agricultural activities.
- Each family will get Rs. 10,000/- to the people who are Vulnerable cultivators or the other landless agricultural laborers.
- The farmers can also avail the loan upto the amount of Rs 50,000 which is given for 0% interest to the people who are vulnerable, landless laborer and the small cultivators.
You May Also Like To Read About CSC Centers In India
Application form Kalia Yojana 2019
You can apply for the Scheme Kalia in Odisha. As the application form can be obtained from the official site. The procedure for the application is as follows in the steps:
- Visit the official site – www.kalia.co.in .
- Then click on the Form Tab.
- Get the official application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- You will get the application form in the form of Pdf file.
- Thereafter Fill in the details in the application form accurately.
Apply Online for Kalia Scheme
If you want to become part of the scheme. Then only you can attain the benefit of the scheme. You can visit the official site. As the link for the same is as follows. Click on the link below:
Kalia Yojana Odisha Second Phase is started by the odisha state. You can fill in the details in the application form. The last date to apply for the scheme is feb 5, 2019. As then only you can attain the benefit of the second phase of the scheme.
List of Kalia Yojana 2019 Odisha
You can get the list to check your beneficiary for the scheme. To check name in the list. You have to visit the official site. As link for the site is given above in the article.
- Visit the official site of Kalia Yojana.
- Click on “Beneficiary List.
- Select Your District Name, Block Name & Panchayat Name.
- You can check the Gram Panchayat Names in the list.
- The list can be downloaded in the form of pdf file.
Helpline for Kalia Scheme
Helpline for the people Launched by the government. Farmers who have any queries regarding the Kalia scheme can call on the Helpline number 1800-572-1122. It will assist the people of the state such as Farmers for the Kalia Yojana.
Read Also :- (Land Record) Bhulekh Odisha
Leave a Comment