The JN Tata Endowment Scholarship program is to be awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. Under the Scholarship program, the trust will offer scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad, it may range between INR. 1 lakh and INR. 10 lakhs, which would completely depend upon certain pre-determination norms. All the selected candidates will be given a travel grant as well as a gift scholarship by the trust of Tata, which would be completely sponsored by them.
Highlights of the Program
- The Scholarship program is sponsored by the Tata Group of Trustees
- Named as the JN Tata Endowment Scholarship Program
- To provide students with an opportunity to study abroad
Important Note: The Trust may not cover the full amount and not all the candidates who have qualified will receive the full amount.
Benefits of the JN Tata Endowment Scholarship scheme
- The focus on giving out these scholarships would be on the basis of a one-time loan that would be given to each scholar at the starting of their course along with training.
- A rewarding monetary bonus ranging from a sum amount of INR. 1, 00000 to INR. 10,00000.
- Additional cash gift of Rs 10,00,000.
- Scholarships will be awarded only to those who have successfully gained admission in the university abroad and has obtained the relevant visa.
- A simple interest would be deducted at 2 % per year.
Though if a student is due to any circumstance unable to pay back the amount over the number years given the representatives may waive the interest rate.
Required Eligibility and Conditions for JN Tata Endowment Scholarship
The program is designated to the candidates of certain fields only such as:
- Fresher’s from reputed universities
- Professionals who wish to go abroad for training during their mid careers.
- Those who specialise in Academics during their mid careers.
- Professionals who are pursuing education higher fields of studies.
- Students pursuing full-fledged Masters, Doctoral or Postdoctoral program abroad.
- Students pursuing final year graduation and with a good academic record can apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates who wish to go abroad must inform the university well before applying for the JN Tata Endowment.
- Students who have applied to the university but the result is awaited can also apply for the scholarship program.
Application Procedure for the scheme
- The forms for the program must be filled online by the intrigued hopefuls. The applicants must read every one of the directions deliberately before filling the online application shape.
- Click here to Apply for JN Tata Endowment Scholarship
- Candidates need to enrol for the JN Tata Endowment Loan grant by utilising their email ID.
- After effective enlistment, a one-time secret code will be sent to the enrolled email ID, which will be substantial for 48 hours. Competitors can login utilising their enlisted email ID and secret word to continue further.
- Candidates need to transfer a mission statement with not more than 800 words and a checked duplicate of suggestion letter uniquely routed to the Trustees of the J N Tata Endowment on the individual letterhead with full address, phone, and versatile numbers OR from the official email address of the accompanying:
- A Professor of the College or University OR
- The Employer, on the off chance that the applicants is/was working.
- The totally filled-in JN Tata Endowment Application Forms should be submitted on the web. The applicants must not send their Application shape by post.
- The applicants must review they’re filled in the Application frame precisely and make the important redress if required before once they submit they won’t have the capacity to rectify the fields entered in the Application Form.
The applicant can contact to the following address for more information: The J.N. Tata Endowment, Administrative Office, Mulla House, 4th floor, 51, M.G. Road, Fort Mumbai 400 001.
Tel: (022) – 66657681, 66657198, 66657774
Email ID: [email protected], [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
References & Details
For more information regarding JN Tata Endowment Scholarship visit the link provided
Leave a Comment