Death Certificate Jharkhand
Death Certificate is an official document issued by the State Government to the deceased person. It will be issued to the nearest relative of the deceased person. As per the Birth and Death Registration Act,1969 every death should be registered within 21 days of the occurrence. In this article, we look at the procedure how to obtain a death certificate.
Documents Required Death Certificate
All the documents required to attach with the application form should be attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Evidence of Death.
- An affidavit which states the cause, date, and place of death.
- Identify Proof of the Deceased Person.
- Birth Certificate Jharkhand Of Deceased Person
Registration of Death
|S.No.||Place||Responsibility of person|
|1||In Moving Vehicle||It is the responsibility of Vehicle owner to register the death|
|2||Jail||Jail In-charge can register the death.|
|3||House||The eldest member of the family is responsible for registering the death.|
|4||Hospital||Medical officer of the hospital can register to the concerned office.|
Purpose of Death Certificate Jharkhand
Maintaining the record of death certificates helps the government in various ways which are mentioned below-
- To take precautions for not spreading the communicable diseases.
- To observe the factors which cause premature deaths.
- To Control infant deaths.
- To determine the place where the fatal death occurs.
Offline Application Procedure Jharkhand
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the concerned office.
- Collect the application form from the officer.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents and submit it to the concerned department.
- After the verification process, the certificate will be issued after 21 days of submission date.
Applicant has to pay the necessary fee for death registration which is explained below-
- Applicant has nill to pay if registration has done within 21 days of the occurrence.
- If death has registered after 21 days then the applicant will charge Rs.1/-.
- Applicant has to pay Rs.5 /- if death registered after 30 days.
- The applicant will charge Rs.10/- if death is registered after 1 year.
Leave a Comment