Jodhpur Development Authority welcomes application available to be purchased of the private plot in three lodging plan situated in different areas of Jodhpur. These Schemes are:
- JDA Anand Vihar Awasiya Yojana,
- Ganga Vihar Awasiya Yojana and
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Vihar Awasiya Yojana.
These housing schemes offer a total of 1716 residential plots for sale for both offline and online registrations as stated.
JDA Jodhpur Ganga Vihar Awasiya Housing Scheme 2017
In JDA Jodhpur Ganga Vihar lodging plan, JDA brings to the table 191 plots for EWS, LIG, MIG and HIG class of the general public. Candidates who are intrigued can apply for JDA Jodhpur new private plot conspire through online mode from the official site of JDA. In this lodging plan, different size of private plots are accessible available to be purchased and points of interest of plots are given underneath:
Table of Contents
Points of interest of Plots
Sort Measures of Plots Plot Size (In Sq. Mtr) Plot Size (In Sq. YRd) Number of Plots Corner Side Plots
A 40 x 60 222.97 266.67 28 4
B 30 x 60 167.22 200.00 32 4
C 20 x 40 74.32 88.89 50 6
D 15 x 30 41.81 50.00 57 10
Add up to Plots 167 24
Other than giving plots, the specialist offering an office of home credit is likewise being given to the recipients. For getting benefits, apply for the plan by the accompanying method.
Application Procedure/How to Apply
- The application form for Ganga Vihar housing scheme is available on the official website www.jodhpurjda.org.Interested applicants can visit the website and fill the form.
- The details in the application form should be filled in the proper way as mentioned in the scheme information booklet.
- Payment can be made through both online and offline mode after final submission of application form.
- Online payment can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking and for offline payment, applicants will have to generate the challan which to submit in the associated bank branches.
Candidates can likewise enlist for the plan through disconnected mode by buying the application shape from the related bank offices and the rundown of bank offices available to be purchased and receipt of use frame is accessible in the data booklet connected beneath. The cost of use shape is Rs.500/-.
- The age of applicant should be 18 years
- He/she should be a resident of Rajasthan.
- The candidate ought to have an active bank account to apply for the plan.
- The applicant should also have PAN card.
- Scheme Starts: 11 July 2017
- Scheme Closes: 31 July 2017
- Expected Lottery Draw Result Date: 16 August 2017
JDA Jodhpur Ganga Vihar Awasiya Yojana is a housing scheme providing residential plots in a sale making residential space more accessible. These housing schemes have a practical vision with a proper plan so now all it requires is a good implementation. The procedure is very simple if all the points under eligibility criteria are kept in mind. We hope that the scheme works the way it is planned and eligible people avail maximum benefits.