The Haryana Urban Development Authority is now inviting applications from the people living in the slum for the allotment of flats in HUDA Ashiana Scheme 2017 after the launch of residential plot schemes in Rohtak and Mahendergarh. A total of 264 multi-storey flats in Sector-14 Part-2 Karnal are being offered under the HUDA Ashiana Scheme Karnal.
The applicants are being welcomed from the general population living in ghetto ranges for the portion of these multi-storey flats under the HUDA Ashiana Scheme. This is a very effective vision and surely holds a great weight as far as the upliftment of society is considered.
Table of Contents
Details on the scheme
The plan offers 264 flats for ghetto individuals living in Sector-14 Part-2 Karnal and the cost of a solitary abiding unit is Rs. 6, 33,203/ – which will be uncovered from the recipients. This is a huge amount and the procedure to avail these benefits is also very simple. All these plans are structured in favour of the public.
- The application form along with information booklet with terms and conditions mentioned in it can be obtained from the following venue
- Office of Property Officer, HUDA Sector-12, Karnal.
- Fill the application form completely and submit it in the same place along with processing fees of Rs. 100/- and registration amount of Rs. 9600/- for general public and Rs. 8000/- for SC/CT/OBC and handicap.
- Remaining sum will be saved in 20 years with 7percent intrigue.
- The scheme also has an option to monthly rent as well.
- So now this application form will be received along with demand draft of registration amount in favour of Property Officer, HUDA Karnal.
The housing unit in the scheme would be allotted through draw of lots to those applicants who are found eligible for this particular scheme.
The residents of Sector 12 part 2 and the ones identified in a biometric survey (January 2013) passed by the High court on 21 November 2012 will be given priority. This is as expressed in the apportioning procedure.
Other data and terms and states of HUDA Ashiana Scheme 2017 Karnal can be acquired from the official site of HUDA which is given underneath
Just click on this link and you can find all the details and clear all the queries as this is the official website of HUDA. All the details are mentioned clearly in the registration and the allotment process but you can still visit the website for a detailed explanation.
- Scheme Starts on the 20th of April 2017
- Scheme Closes on the 5th of May 2017
HUDA Ashiana scheme 2017 is a housing scheme providing residential plots in a sale making residential space more accessible. These housing schemes have a practical vision with a proper plan so now all it requires is a good implementation. The procedure is very simple if all the points under eligibility criteria are kept in mind. We hope that the scheme works the way it is planned and eligible people avail maximum benefits.