As if you want to send the parcel to the friends or the relatives living far away from you. You can make use of the Post service. We are very Familiar to the post services as we have made use of the service either for sending any courier or received it. As you now that you can transfer any important document or the consignment can be sent through it. You can send such an important document to the particular person you desire by making use of the speed post so that they can reach the particular person as early as possible. If you haven’t made use of the speed post to send anything in the article below we will guide you about the procedure of the speed post. Then you will become aware of it.
For knowing each detail read the article below.
Track speed post
The online portal for the same as shown in the image below. The portal will guide you how to track the status of your consignment online, in other words, track the consignment and locate the post office nearby you. All sort of information about the post is provided on the portal.
The tools are provided in the corner which will help you for the same check them below
- Track Your Consignment
- Locate Your Post Office
- Find Your Pincode
- Calculate Your Postage
Also, Read National Scholarship Portal Registration
Advantages of India Speedpost
Speed post is one of the reliable courier services which is run and managed by the India post. The service enables you to send and receive the couriers at a fast speed as the name sounds. The scheme was launched so many years back it was started in the year 1986 and the courier service not only covers or dispatch the parcels or the couriers in India but also across the world.
- Affordable prices of the service
- Assured delivery of the courier
- The responsive attitude of the department
- The delivery intimation is provided to the customer
- Status check facility is available online now
- Fast and Time-bound delivery of the parcels or the couriers
- Global coverage
- Online tracking facility of the service
Must Read About Digital India Platform Login And Registration
Track your consignment
If you have wanted to track the status of your Consignment. You can check the time when the consignment will reach you. If you want to check the online method of tracking of the parcel you can follow the steps which are mentioned after the list of the consignment you can track.
The consignment which you can track
- Registered Letters, Periodicals, Parcel
- Insured Letter
- Value Payable Letters, parcels
- Insured Value Payable Letters, Parcel
- International Tracking India Post, EMS
- India Post Passport Tracking
- Track Consignment India Post
- Registered Packets, Parcel
- Value Payable
- Insured Value Payable, Parcel
- Business, Parcel COD
- Express Parcel, Electronic Money Order
Would You Like To Read About CSC Centers
India Post Courier Tracking
Where to get tracking numbers?
Tracking numbers can be easily found at receipt given to you at the Post office when you have booked something as shown in the image below:
- Click the link above as the reference to the page appear is given the following image below.
- Enter the consignment number.
- Enter the code.
- Then you can search for the status of the consignment.
You can now check your item at different stages of the tracking consignment such as-
- While booking the item
- On dispatching the item
- To track the exact location
- At the time of delivery
- On receiving the item
Must Read Ration Card Status
As you will get the complete date to the above mentioned you get the detail to every situation or the position where the parcel or the consignment reach.
Speed Post Tracking Number
While tracking speed post please make sure that number format to track your parcels you are using are accurate as below is the format given for the various parcels.
|Category||Format||No. of digits|
|Speed Post Domestic||EE244456689IN||13|
|International EMS (India delivery)||EE223278569XX||13|
|Electronic Money Order||000000000000000000||18|
|Express Parcel Post||XX000000000XX||13|
Using Speed Post SMS Tracking
India post also allows the citizen with the tracking using SMS.
for example To track article No.EE223456782IN
POST TRACK EE223456782IN
(** SEND TO 166 OR 51969)
If you want to track the money order send online
POST TRACK 222256789123456789
(** SEND TO 166 OR 51969)
Following points should be checked while you make use of the Online tracking facility via SMS.
- Use all CAPITAL LETTERS only as the service provided through SMS is case sensitive.
- The status will be available for the items by SMS inquiry.
- The service is available in the country, you can ask any service provider for it.
- Charges are applicable for the SMS service.
Locate Post Office
You can locate the post office online with the help of the portal by checking it online if you are not aware of the Post Office nearby you.
Make use of the official site or the link given on the page below:
Reference image :
- Select the state
- Select the District/city
- Enter the pin code
- Select the type of service
- Enter the code
- click on search option
- The search result will appear.
See image for the result of locating the post office:
Speed post Charges
Inland Speed Post Rates
EMS Speed Post is a guaranteed and fast mail service will be provided to the customer for Letters, Parcels across the country. (Rates in the form of INR)
You can calculate the postage by clicking on the link below
Fill the form as given below in the image.
You get the required results.
To register complaint open the link below.
- Click on Register a complaint option.
- Complaint form appears.
- Enter the information asked about it.
To check the status of your complaint click on the link below
The following page will appear as shown in the image below:
- Enter the complaint Number and code.
- Click on the search option.
Speed post customer care
Customer Care Toll-Free Number 1800 266 6868
ATM Customer Care Toll-Free Number 1800 425 2440
(For ATM/ debit card, mobile/ internet/ SMS banking related grievances.)
Toll-Free Call Centre 1800-11-2011 (For International Mails)
Postmaster / In-charge of the Post Office
Address of the main office: You can contact the main office if your complaint is not answered.
Leave a Comment