Ever wondered about the different ways to contact the Chief Minister of your state? It has been very difficult in the past years to contact the CM of any state but now times have changes and there are many ways to be heard and state your issues . The system has become more transparent and the social media has made it even better. Here is a compilation of the different easy to reach out the CM of your state and get fast replies.
A farmer by profession, Shri Chouhan is deeply interested in music, spiritual literature, debates and discussions with friends. Sight seeing, listening to songs and watching movies are his favourite pastime. In sports, he likes Kabaddi, cricket and volleyball and is associate with various sports institutions in rural areas.
Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan was sworn in as Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh on November 29 , 2005.
Shri Chouhan essayed the role of star campaigner for Bharatiya Janata Party in the elections to the 13th Vidhan Sabha and ensured victory for the party. On December 10, 2008, he was unanimously elected leader of the 143-member of Bharatiya Janata Party legislature party. On December 12, 2008 Shri Chouhan took the oath of the office of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister and secrecy at Jamboree ground in Bhopal.
Madhya Pradesh is one of the largest states in India. It is also one of the most beautiful states in India to spend your vacation. The Government of Madhya Pradesh is headed by the Chief Minister of the state. The current Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh is Shivraj Singh Chouhan. He belongs to the Bharatiya Janata Party, the ruling party of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- 1 How to Meet Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Personally?
- 1.1 Request An Appointment of Madhya Pradesh CM
- 1.2 During Political Rallies
- 1.3 During Assembly Session
- 1.4 Contact Local BJP Leader
- 1.5 Request An Appointment Though An Email
- 1.6 You can also visit
- 1.7 Catch his attention online
- 1.8 Meeting with your areas local MLA may be a good stand on having your issue carried forward as he would be the best way to fix an appointment with the CM.
- 1.9 You can also write on
- 2 What are the formalities required to reach out to the CM?
- 3 Public grievances
- 4 Putting your issue up on social media
- 5 How can you report about a particular issue directly to the Chief Minister?
How to Meet Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Personally?
Request An Appointment of Madhya Pradesh CM
Asking for an appointment is the best way to meet the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. He is one of the busiest political leaders in India. Hence, you should take prior appointment to get the confirmed meeting time. However, your matter should be important and have solid reasons to give you an appointment on the same. He receives thousands of letters each month. Thus, your letter should be short and straight-forward on the matter. You should submit your letter to the following office address of Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh.
The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh
Chief Minister’s Office
During Political Rallies
The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh is a political designation and post. Hence, he/she participates in many political rallies throughout the year in the state. So, it is one of the best ways to meet Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh after or before the political rally. However, you should have good political contacts in the respective city.
During Assembly Session
Assembly session is also one of the best times to meet your favorite leader. However, you would also face good security in the area of assembly. You should have prior appointment or good contacts with any party MLA to get entry into the restricted area. However, it is always better to take one of the member of legislative assembly with you to take appointment of the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh to meet him/her during the assembly session.
Contact Local BJP Leader
It is one of the best ways to meet Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. The current state government is headed by the Bharatiya Janata Party and you should contact their local leader to get the right path to meet your favorite leader personally and face to face.
Request An Appointment Though An Email
This way, you would save time and make thing work fast. Prepare a good email and attach important documents and submit it to the official email address of the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh.
Official email address : firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
You can also visit
Catch his attention online
Tweet the Chief Minister of MP at
Leave a post on Facebook at his official page
Meeting with your areas local MLA may be a good stand on having your issue carried forward as he would be the best way to fix an appointment with the CM.
You can also write on
What are the formalities required to reach out to the CM?
Fix an appointment
• Write out a letter to the office address
Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Chief Minister, Madhya Pradesh
Chief Minister’s Office
Respected Chief Minister Sir,
Mention all the important details of your issue keeping it short and crisp so that it gains attention.
Fixing an appointment through an MLA
• First, you would need to present him the information in a way that he is convinced that your problem is serious and needs attention.
• Then the information would be further processed and then the MLA of your area would partially take your issue forward and speak on it if the information is found at concern of the Chief Minister an appointment would be fixed but if it is of concern to any other department then you would have an appointment fixed with that person who the information would be related to.
• Every Chief Minister has his or her own Complaint forum as in the case of the Chief Minister of Maharashtra Shri. Shivraj Singh Chouhan you can post a complaint at Chief Ministers office, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh (Complaint Cell)
Social media is a powerful tool making it very easy for the citizens to post there issues and get fast replies.
• Leave a post of message at his Facebook page
• Official website is http://www.mp.gov.in/
How can you report about a particular issue directly to the Chief Minister?
If your issue is connected to the State or the Nation in general which is very serious and needs solution as soon as possible so in this case you can contact the CM directly here,
Chief Minister’s Office
Fax :0755-450 501;
Fax : 022-22029214
PHONE NO. :
2442231, 2735876, 2442241,2540501