This is an article to help you reach out to the Chief Minister Shri Neiphiu Rio in the time of need as it is quite difficult to find a way to contact them without waiting in cue to meet them. In this article, you will find every way of reaching out and being able to be in direct contact with the CM of Nagaland.
What are the different ways to reach out to the CM?
- The most used way to reach out to the Chief Minister is through
- Political Rallies may not be the most effective way of meeting the CM but if you are lucky meeting him during this time would give you an upper hand at having your issues solved.
- Fix an appointment with him. Considering being the Chief Minister he is a busy person and may not have time instantly to follow up on everyone’s request unless the situation cannot be put aside.
- Meet your areas local MLA if you are unable to meet with the CM directly, he may be your best option of getting you an appointment with the Chief Minister or may address your issues at a meeting.
What are the formalities required to reach out to the CM?
To reach out to the Chief Minister is obviously not an easy task considering he is probably busy most of the time and this would require a lot of patience at times as it could take some time. There are some formalities that you much follow before you address the CM.
- Write out a letter, here is a format to help you with it:
Shri Neiphiu Rio
Chief Minister’s Office,
Respected Chief Minister Sir,
Write out your issue of what so ever your problem is in a single paragraph keep it short and valid.
Make contact through an MLA
Go ahead and talk to your areas MLA as if he would address your situation to the CM he could get you a direct appointment with him.
- Wait for the formal request to be returned back to you as it may take some time so plenty of patience is required while trying to make contact in any way what so ever.
- Once you have the go ahead you may then commence with your plan on meeting the Chief Minister.
- You can post a complaint on the National Consumer Complaint Forum in two easy ways:
- Fill in the Complaint Registration Form
- And click submit.
Your issue would be registered and will be seen by the consumer forum.
Taking your issue on social media
Probably the easiest way if you are using a smartphone and you’re on social media to grab the attention of the CM if your issues are not be addressed in any other manner and it is a serious issue you are facing
- Email him at [email protected]
- Or contact him at the official website at chiefminister.nagaland.gov.in
How can you report about a particular issue directly to the Chief Minister?
If the urgency of your issue concerns with regards to the State or Nation or the Government you may be or probably a very serious issue to considered directly then you can meet contact the CM directly at his
- Email address: [email protected]
- Or visit him directly at his office address:
Chief Minister’s Office,
- Contact him at his office numbers: (0370 – 2241735, 2241734)
Website address: [email protected]
Fax Number: 0370 – 2244042, 2271128
Leave a Comment