Ever wondered about the different ways to contact the Chief Minister of your state? It has been very difficult in the past years to contact the CM of any state but now times have changes and there are many ways to be heard and state your issues . The system has become more transparent and the social media has made it even better. Here is a compilation of the different easy to reach out the CM of your state and get fast replies.
Maharashtra is one of the largest states in India. It is also one of the fastest growing states in India too. The Chief Minister of the state government is the head of the executive branch. Devendra Fadnavis is the current Chief Minister of Maharashtra who is also a BJP leader and former President of Maharashtra BJP. He has a good fan following in the state of Maharashtra.
Devendra Gangadharrao Fadnavis a rare brand of politician who is both, erudite and popular with the masses. He holds a Graduate Degree in Law from Nagpur University, a Post Graduate Degree in Business Management and a Diploma in Methods and Techniques of Project Management from D.S.E. Berlin. Since starting his political career in the mid nineties, in a short span, has become a respected political leader of the masses.
Devendra is well-known for his intellectual analysis and thought leadership on several topics including those related with fiscal issues. His analysis of the annual national budget is eagerly awaited every year. His thoughts and ideas on how the economic divide between the poor and affluent can be bridged have been appreciated by experts. He has been invited to several international conferences to make presentations on topics like climate change and energy security.
Also he is very active on social media and keeps on posting videos on youtube on recent topics!
Table of Contents
- What are the Best Ways to Meet Chief Minister of Maharashtra ?
- Political Rally
- During Assembly Session
- Request An Appointment
- Contact Local BJP Leader
- Request An Appointment Though An Email
- You can also visit
- Catch his attention online
- Meeting with your areas local MLA may be a good stand on having your issue carried forward as he would be the best way to fix an appointment with the CM.
- What are the formalities required to reach out to the CM?
- Public grievances
- Putting your issue up on social media
- How can you report about a particular issue directly to the Chief Minister?
What are the Best Ways to Meet Chief Minister of Maharashtra ?
The Chief Minister do the political rallies in several occasions. However, he/she would have high level of security and it would be difficult for common man to meet the Chief Minister in person. But it is not impossible to meet him at the political rally. You should have good contacts with the local BJP leaders and convince them to help you to meet Chief Minister of Maharashtra. The current state government is headed by the BJP party and hence you would need to contact local BJP leaders.
During Assembly Session
Assembly session is also one of the best times to meet your favorite leader. However, you would also face good security in the area of assembly. You should have prior appointment or good contacts with any party MLA to get entry into the restricted area. However, it is always better to take one of the member of legislative assembly with you to take appointment of the Chief Minister of Maharashtra to meet him/her during the assembly session.
Request An Appointment
It is one of the easiest ways to meet Chief Minister of Maharashtra. You should prepare a good letter, explaining your issues with supportive documents. Send this letter to the following address.
Hon. Devendra Fadnavis
The Chief Minister of Maharashtra
Contact Local BJP Leader
It is one of the best ways to meet Chief Minister of Maharashtra. The current state government is headed by the Bharatiya Janata Party and you should contact their local leader to get the right path to meet your favorite leader personally and face to face.
Request An Appointment Though An Email
This way, you would save time and make thing work fast. Prepare a good email and attach important documents and submit it to the official email address of the chief minister of Maharashtra.
Official email address : [email protected]
You can also visit
Catch his attention online
Tweet the Chief Minister of Maharashtra at
Tweets by Dev_Fadnavis
Leave a post on Facebook at his official page
Meeting with your areas local MLA may be a good stand on having your issue carried forward as he would be the best way to fix an appointment with the CM.
What are the formalities required to reach out to the CM?
Fix an appointment
• Write out a letter to the office address
Shri Devendra Fadnavis
Chief Minister, Maharashtra
6th Floor, Main Building,
Dr. Madam Cama Road,
Respected Chief Minister Sir,
Mention all the important details of your issue keeping it short and crisp so that it gains attention.
Fixing an appointment through an MLA
• First, you would need to present him the information in a way that he is convinced that your problem is serious and needs attention.
• Then the information would be further processed and then the MLA of your area would partially take your issue forward and speak on it if the information is found at concern of the Chief Minister an appointment would be fixed but if it is of concern to any other department then you would have an appointment fixed with that person who the information would be related to.
• Every Chief Minister has his or her own Complaint forum as in the case of the Chief Minister of Maharashtra Shri. Devendra Fadnavis you can post a complaint at Chief Ministers office, Govt. of Odisha (Complaint Cell).
Social media is a powerful tool making it very easy for the citizens to post there issues and get fast replies. The CM of Maharashtra is very active on his twitter handle.
• Tweet the CM at https://twitter.com/dev_fadnavis
• Leave a post of message at his Facebook page
• Official website is https://cmrf.maharashtra.gov.in/index.action
How can you report about a particular issue directly to the Chief Minister?
If your issue is connected to the State or the Nation in general which is very serious and needs solution as soon as possible so in this case you can contact the CM directly here,
Maharashtra Chief Minister Address
6th Floor, Main Building,
Dr. Madam Cama Road,
Office Ph:022-22025151, 22025222,22793340,
Official house address
Varsha, Malabar Hill
Residence Phone 022-23634950, 23630408,