This is an article to guide you to reach out to the Chief Minister Shri. Mamta Banerjee in a time of need as it is quite difficult to find a way to contact them without waiting in cue to meet them. In this article, you will find every way of reaching out and being able to be in direct contact with the CM.
What are the different ways to reach out to the CM?
- The most used way to reach out to the Chief Minister is through the online website that allows you to write to the CM of West Bengal.
- Contact her online:
- Tweet the Chief Minister on https://twitter.com/mamataoffical\
- Even find the CM on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MamataBanerjeeOfficial/
- Fix an appointment with her. Considering being the Chief Minister she is a busy person and may not have time instantly to follow up on everyone’s request unless the situation cannot be put aside.
- Meet your areas local MLA if you are unable to meet with the CM directly, she may be your best option of getting you an appointment with the Chief Minister or may address your issues at a meeting.
What are the formalities required to reach out to the CM?
To reach out to the Chief Minister of West Bengal is obviously not an easy task considering that she is probably busy through most of the day and this would require a sufficient amount of patience at times as it could take some time. There are some formalities that you much follow before you address the CM.
Write out a letter to the CM
Shri. Mamta Banerjee
Chief Minister, Nabanna (14th floor) 325,
Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Respected Chief Minister Ma’am,
Write out whatever your issue, request or suggestion is, try to keep it as short and simple along with it being powerful as possible which will help in catching the attention to your situation.
Make contact through an MLA
Go ahead and talk to your areas MLA as if he would address your situation to the CM he could get you a direct appointment with her.
- Wait for the formal request to be returned back to you as it may take some time so plenty of patience is required while trying to make contact in any way what so ever.
- Once you have the go ahead you may then commence with your plan on meeting the Chief Minister.
- You can post a complaint on the National Consumer Complaint Forum in two easy ways:
- Fill in the Complaint Registration Form
- And click submit.
Your issue would be registered and will be seen through by the consumer forum.
Taking your issue on social media
Probably the easiest way if you have a smartphone and you’re on social media to grab the attention of the CM if your issues are not be addressed in any other manner and it is a serious issue you are facing.
- Go online type out your complaint tweet it to Mamata Banerjee @mamataofficial or
- Post it on Facebook at Mamata Banerjee @mamatabanerjeeofficial
- Email her at [email protected]
- Or contact him at the official website at wbcmo.gov.in/
How can you report about a particular issue directly to the Chief Minister?
If the urgency of your issue concerns with regards to the State or Nation or the Government you may be or probably a very serious issue to considered directly then you can meet contact the CM directly at his
Visit her directly at his office address:
Nabanna (14th floor) 325,
Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Email address: [email protected]
Website address: wbcmo.gov.in
Phone Number: (033-2214-5555, 2214-3101)
Fax Number: (033-2214-3528)
Mamata Banerjee Residence address: Kolkata, West Bengal
Leave a Comment