This article may be your guide to getting in touch with the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Shri. Jai Ram Thakur. The article consists of the different ways you can reach out to him over the internet if you are tech savvy or you could use the old fashion way of getting in touch with the CM.
What are the different ways to reach out to the CM?
- The most used way to reach out to the Chief Minister is through the online website that allows you to write to the CM of Himachal Pradesh
2. Contact him online:
- Tweet the Chief Minister on Jai Ram Thakur
- Even find the CM on Facebook Jai Ram Thakur
- He is on WhatsApp as well according to officials.
- Fixing an appointment with him. Considering being the Chief Minister he is a busy person and may not have time instantly to follow up on everyone’s request unless the situation cannot be put aside.
- Meet the areas local MLA if you are unable to meet with the CM directly, he may be your best option of getting you an appointment with the Chief Minister or may address your issues at a meeting.
Table of Contents
What are the formalities required to reach out to the CM?
To reach out to the Chief Minister of Bihar is obviously not an easy task considering that he is probably busy most of the time and this would require an ample amount of patience at times as it could take some time. There are some formalities that you much follow before you address the CM.
- Write out an online application at his official website (http://himachalpr.gov.in/CmProfile.aspx)
- State your full name
- Enter your current residence address
- Enter your email address
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter your e-mail address
- Enter your profession
- Enter the department you are working under
- Enter your subject
- Write out to the Chief Minister or
- And click submit.
Write out a letter to the CM
Shri. Jai Ram Thakur
Shimla – 171002
Respected Chief Minister Sir,
Write out whatever your issue, request or suggestion is, try keeping it short, simple and as powerful as possible which will help in catching the attention to your situation.
Make contact through an MLA
- Go ahead and talk to your areas MLA as if he would address your situation to the CM he could get you a direct appointment with him.
- Wait for the formal request to be returned back to you as it may take some time so plenty of patience is required while trying to make contact in any way what so ever.
- Once you have the go ahead you may then commence with your plan on meeting the Chief Minister.
- You can post a complaint on the National Consumer Complaint Forum in two easy ways:
- Fill in the Complaint Registration Form
- And click submit.
Your issue would be registered and will be seen through by the consumer forum.
Probably the easiest way if you have a smartphone and you’re on social media to grab the attention of the CM if your issues are not be addressed in any other manner and it is a serious issue you are facing.
- Go online type out your complaint tweet it to Jai Ram Thakur
- Post it on Facebook at Jai Ram Thakur
- WhatsApp him at +91 9418003048
- Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or contact him at the official website at http://www.himachalpr.gov.in/CmProfile.aspx
How can you report about a particular issue directly to the Chief Minister?
If the urgency of your issue concerns with regards to the State or Nation or the Government you may be or probably a very serious issue to considered directly then you can meet contact the CM directly at his
- Email address: email@example.com
- Or visit him directly at his office address:
Chief Minister HP Secretariat,
Shimla – 171002
- Or contact him at: 0177-0177-2625400, 0177-2625819, 0177-2624554