Based in the northern region of India where agriculture is the primary occupation of the people in the state. The government of Punjab is planning to provide jobs to at least one family member in each house. Captain Amarinder Singh the Chief Minister of Punjab made a statement saying ‘that each job will be provided within
100 days of the implementation of the scheme.
As per the information available, the government will also provide an unemployment allowance of up to INR. 2500 to the unemployed youth and the allowance will be provided for the maximum duration of 3 years.
Table of Contents
Highlights of the scheme
- Launched under the name of Har Ghar Ton Ikk Captain Yojana
- The scheme was launched by Captain Amarinder Singh
Benefits of the scheme
- This will reduce the unemployment rate of the country
- The scheme will be of great help to the families living below the poverty line
- Substance abuse being one of the biggest problems in Punjab, the scheme would also help in tackling the problem
- This would also be easy for the family to support the education of the children.
What is the eligibility criteria for the scheme?
- The person should be at least 18 years of age and he/she should also be less than the age of 35 years.
- The applicant should have cleared his/her class 10 examinations.
- The person needs to register for the scheme to avail the benefits.
Har Ghar Captain Scheme Online Registration
Now the online registrations for Har Ghar Captain Scheme can be done through the official portal mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of Har Ghar Captain Scheme at hargharcaptain.com
- Click on the link Take Oath and fill the details in the form.
- After filling all the details click the Submit button for next step.
- You will receive an OTP on the given mobile number, enter the OTP on next screen and click Verify
- ON the next screen, you will see your Berojgari Bhatta card on your screen with an option to download it.
- Download the Berojgari Bhatta card by clicking on Download button, print it and keep it safe for future reference.
This is one of those schemes that could build a good nation but the terms and conditions being attached to the scheme could be a problem. The scheme should be implemented but it should not be used as a vote magnet as the scheme has the power to impact the results of elections which is not good for a democracy.