After the launch of GST, people dropped everything that they were thinking about saying and talked about only one thing GST, raising a lot of questions as to What is GST? , How do we about GST? How will it benefit us? And could we corrupt the nation anymore or not?, it was found that a lot of people had no idea on how to file in for it, making the government consider to create a workforce of GST trained professionals. An announcement of a 100-hour certificate course to understand the new tax regime was made by The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
The course is set to begin on July 15 in three specific cities of India, the complete training program is being conceptualised under the central government’s flagship scheme of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY). The GST training has taken up a large project in the Indian economy as a lot of new online portals, centres and camps are being organised and build in order to educate the people on the recent big Modi government change made towards the tax system of the nation.
What is the 100-hour certificate?
This course will help the candidates understand the new tax system. This is to make it easier for the professionals to understand and work with GST. The training would be held in three places. The 100-hour certification would help train traders and consumer related issues on GST and how they are to go about filing for GST and how will it benefit and work for both sellers and buyers.
Cities where the training will take place:
Who is eligible to participate in the training program?
- Chartered Accountants
- Company Secretaries
- Post-graduates in the following fields:
- Financial markets and
- Business administration
Candidates from these fields can get the GST training certificate after successfully undergoing the GST training course.
Benefit of the scheme
- The new tax regime is also expected to increase the hiring by up to 11% across the sectors.
- The newly introduced training course on GST would provide the urgent need of trained professionals to aid their clients in the concepts of taxation, registration under GST and calculation of tax liability under GST.
- The campaign launched as Skill India would also contribute to creating a workforce of GST trained professionals.
- This will further help you upgrade your skills, this would especially benefit professions of finance and business, then this the right course for you to take at this time.
Objectives of the scheme
- There is an immediate need for trained professionals who can help clients with the new tax norms.
- To make employees fully aware of the concept of GST.
The New GST website
GST is what everyone is talking about today and has left a scar in the minds of the buyers and sellers and yet hasn’t been understood very well so a GST training website has been launched in order to spread the GST study around the nation and make it easier and more available to the Indian citizen. The website holds:
- Online learning programs
- Complete training in GST centres
- On-campus training programs
- Corporate workshops and
- National and international certifications
How to enrol yourself?
You can call on this number 08800055555 and ask them to enrol you or you could visit an online website that provides personal training sessions at the nearest GST enabled training facility.
Since the course will go on to 3 cities, you can choose to shift to the location nearest to you. The new tax regime has been a historical step for the nation, there are already a lot of talks about the implementation of this new regime and how it will affect the nation. This has made headlines in every Indian national’s speech of sentences and has left a vast impact on the traders and buyers minds with doubt. Creating a workforce is the biggest benefit of the new tax regime benefitting us both now and in the long run as well with the growing economy. If implemented at its best and followed by all the new taxing system will help us save and put an end to the word factory of corruption. How well you understand the new taxing system depends on where you proceed your training.