To provide appropriate benefits to the farmers of India Govt. speed up the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Beema Yojana project by placing Professional team to implement the Yojana at the fast track. Govt decided to gear up the Scheme at rapid rate So that everyone can avail this Yojana with proper analysis of their crops. This Yojana was started in 2016 but the working team efficiency was not good that way lots of complaints and queries were coming in a bulk. To boost this Yojan and to provide benefits to the farmers’ govt. Change the team and appoint professionals to access this Yojana. In this process Govt also planned to increase the coverage of bema Yojana from 30% to 50%. The team of 20 specialists appointed for this task to do comprehensive work. During 2016-17 crop year 5.70 crore farmers purchased the crop insurance policy under PMFBY, But the premium ratio was very less.
Whereas only 25% of the claims settle down in the mentioned year. This Yojana is very good for the farmers to get the compensation of their damaged crops. Till now only 30% are is covered under the yojana and it will lead to 50% very soon.The change in policies will implement with increased area of coverage by the agricultural ministry.
- To provide financial support to the farmers
- To ensure continue agriculture in India
- To safeguard the Crops of farmers
- To ensure premium and settle down the claims at a rapid rate.
- To guide the farmers about the clauses of this Yojana.
Significance and Importance
- To give claims to the farmers at a rapid rate.
- Govt will provide 90% subsidies but no upper limit is decided.
- It will help to recover the investment on crops.
- To balance the economy and distressed the farmers.
- It will boost to develop draught area lands.
- To boost farmer for continuous farming in agribusiness.
To boost the agriculture is very important because no nation can grow without agriculture. More agriculture will grow our economy day by day.
Leave a Comment