As per the consideration of the government of Uttar Pradesh to provide free of cost houses to the poor and homeless people in the state under the free housing scheme. The housing and urban planning department is making proposals for constructing the free of cost house for homeless poor people. Accounting for the free of cost housing scheme, the government will also construct low-cost housing for low-income group homeless people. There are a lot of people that are unable to afford a one time meal as the day goes on, which makes owning a house next to impossible. After taking the matter into consideration the, CM of Uttar Pradesh Adityanath Yogi has decided to provide them a roof overhead with the launch of the scheme.
About the Free Housing Scheme in Uttar Pradesh
The government of UP aims to have no poor people left out ‘without a roof over their heads’. Residents among slum dwellers in urban areas are rehabilitated. Since the poor who do not have enough money to eat properly, it is next to impossible to raise money to buy a home, so the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has decided to provide free accommodation to such poor people.
According to sources, the housing department is planning to launch several different housing schemes for the people from poor backgrounds in different parts of the country including Maharashtra, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh. These free housing scheme will be launched soon and will be focused to provide benefit to the homeless poor in the country.
The Uttar Pradesh Free Housing Scheme will be launched in the name of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya. Apart from planning Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana UP, the government is providing affordable houses to poor under central sponsored Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Currently, an ambitious housing named as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is running across the nation under which government is providing affordable houses to a weaker segment of the society. Under the scheme, the central government is providing the assistance of 1.5 lakh and the state will provide an assistance of INR. 1.0 lakh. Besides a subsidy at the rate of 6.5 % will also be provided on the loan amount of INR. 6.0 lakh.
The features of the scheme
• Free housing scheme aims to provide houses to people who are very poor or does not have their own house. Free Houses will be provided to them free of cost.
• Poor & Homeless people are the main beneficiaries of this housing scheme. Along with this government will provide houses at affordable cost to Low Income Group (LIG) candidates
• Under Free Housing Scheme Central & State Government is going to provide a donation to EWS (Economically Weaker Section) candidates.
How to apply for the scheme
• The interested buyer may register themselves for the EWS and LIG home at the office of Parth Infrabuild
• A fee for registration must be submitted in any of the UCO bank branches all over the state
• The flats will be allotted to the families under the lucky draw. After the completion of the project by the Lucknow industrial development authority.
• To apply online visit the official website.