Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of Himachal Pradesh decided to launch the ambitious “Financial Assistance Scheme to Women for Self-Employment” in the state. The aim behind launching this scheme is to provide self-employment to the women by giving them financial assistance. Under this scheme, the state government will provide Rs 2500 to every needy woman, so that they can open a small business for their livelihood.
Apart from this, Himachal Pradesh Government is resolute to provide opportunities to all women residents of the state so that they can progress and live their lives with self-respect and dignity. The applicant women of the state may get their application form at District welfare office, Himachal Pradesh.
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Financial Assistance Scheme to Women for Self-Employment
- Eligibility and conditions applying for Financial Assistance Scheme to Women for Self-Employment
- Required Documents for Financial Assistance Scheme to Women for Self-Employment
- How to Apply for Financial Assistance Scheme to Women for Self-Employment
- Contact Details
- Some Important Links
Benefits of Financial Assistance Scheme to Women for Self-Employment
Financial Assistance Scheme to Women for Self-Employment provides financial help to women entrepreneurs, women co-operatives, and women organizations of Himachal Pradesh to set up self-employment.
- Benefits in the form of financial assistance to the eligible women
- Financial assistance of Rs. 2500 is provided to women
- Financial assistance is provided for establishing Tea stall, Kirana shop, Stationary shop, Tea biscuit shop, Tailor shop, Wool, Embroidery shop, Poultry farm and any other income generation activities available in the state.
Eligibility and conditions applying for Financial Assistance Scheme to Women for Self-Employment
- Women must be residents of Himachal Pradesh.
- Women age must be 18 years and above.
- Women whose entire family income does not exceed Rs. 7500 from all sources.
- Women wish to set up their own business trade, small industry in order to earn their livelihood.
Required Documents for Financial Assistance Scheme to Women for Self-Employment
- Passport size photograph
- ID proof
- Income Proof
- Age Proof
- Bank Passbook photocopy
- Residence Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Application form
- Annexure-I and Annexure-II available at office District welfare office.
How to Apply for Financial Assistance Scheme to Women for Self-Employment
- The women applicant wishes to apply must confirm eligibility and can visit the District welfare office for applying.
- The application form can be obtained at same office.
- Fill all the required information carefully and submit the application form at same office with all required documents.
- For more details Applicant women can contact to nearest District welfare office in the Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicant women can contact to nearest Women and child department, Government of Himachal Pradesh
- District welfare officer
Some Important Links
- Official Website :– http://himachal.nic.in/index1.php?lang=1&dpt_id=176&level=1&lid=6747&sublinkid=6583
- Schemes Details :- http://himachal.nic.in/WriteReadData/l892s/176_l892s/AnnexureC-84715883.pdf
- Application form :- http://admis.hp.nic.in/himachal/welfare/Wel-Women%20for%20Self%20Employment-c.pdf
Himachal Pradesh authorities have taken various decisions to help the women of the state due to the fact the government firmly believes that a society can’t be developed till the girls get good opportunities. This is the major reason Himachal Pradesh government has formulated Financial Assistance Scheme to Women for Self-Employment. This scheme provides financial assistance to each and every woman of the state to be self-employed.