Ration Card Uttarakhand
Ration card is one of the essential documents from the documents which the people make use of in daily life. The Ration card serves as the legal document for the people of the Uttarakhand as every state does. The Department of Food and civil supplies and the consumer affairs FCS control the smooth functioning of the Ration card allotment as well as the ration allocated on them. The FCS Uttarakhand has the right to monitor the food commodities which are supplied to the people of the state under the Public distribution system PDS. Besides the use of the Rashan Ration card in the Ration shops to avail the Ration on them at the subsidized prices, the people can also get the benefit of government schemes by making use of the Ration cards.
In the article below you will be guided about the Ration card Uttarakhand each and every details you require such as how to apply for the Ration card, eligibility, Rashan card list according to the FCS and other necessary details related to the Ration card so you should Read the article below thoroughly to grab each detail about the Rashan card Uttarakhand.
Also, Read Uttarakhand Online FIR Portal
Services of Department of FCS, Uttarakhand
The services which are provided by the food, civil supplies, and consumer affairs FCS Uttarakhand are mentioned below. You should be aware of them to avoid any type of confusion.
- PDS – Public Distribution Service- The PDS is the department which works for the people to provide them ration at the reasonable prices so the FCS Uttarakhand job is to issue New Ration cards, update the old Ration card due to addition or deletion of a member of the family, generating the Duplicate ration card for the immediate need, renewal or the cancellation of the ration card as well as the Transfer of the Ration card.
- Allotment of the FPS means the Fair Price Shops to the people living in the urban as well as the people living in the rural areas.
- Weight and measurement of the instruments, Ration received and licensing of the Fair price shops.
Must Read Uttarakhand Land Record
Food commodities available at FCS Uttarkhand Ration card
The food commodities which are available at the FCS Uttarakhand Ration card to the people living in the state Uttarakhand are mentioned below for the user. You can make use of the list given as follows to know the food commodities or the other items which are available to the people of the state.
- Kerosene Oil
Benefits of Ration card Uttarakhand
The list of benefits of availing the Rasan card for the resident of the state.
- The Ration card serves as your Identity proof.
- You can make use of it to avail the benefit of the government state, center services or the schemes.
- The Ration card also acts as the proof of your residence until you can avail the Domicile certificate.
- The most important benefit for the people who belong to the low background can avail the benefit of getting the Rasan at the subsidized prices.
Various schemes By FCS Uttarakhand
The Various schemes by which you can make use of the FCS Uttarakhand are mentioned as follows:
1.National Food Security Scheme-NFSA (AAY+ PHH)
The Pink cards are issued to the people who belong to the Poor backgrounds who can’t afford the food commodities so they are beneficiaries of the AAY means the Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
2.State Food Scheme (SFY)
The people are issued with the white card who belongs to the SFY means the State Food Scheme beneficiaries and their annual income is less than 15000.
The schemes for providing food to the school going children to promote education as well as take care of the nutrition of the children.
4. Above Poverty Line (APL)
The beneficiaries of the APL card are issued with the pink colored card and the families are those which has the annual income above 15000.
Eligibility for Ration card
The eligibility for the ration card for the people who are the resident of the Uttarakhand State should fulfill the eligibility criteria which is written below if you are interested in avail the Ration card Uttarakhand.
- The candidate applying for the Ration card for the Uttarakhand state should be the resident of the state.
- He should be the permanent resident of the state.
- Newly married couples can apply for the Ration card Uttarakhand.
- The candidate applying for the ration card should not avail any other ration card issued on his name.
- The aspirants can apply whose ration card become old and they have changes in the ration card then they can also apply for the new Rasan card for the Uttarakhand state.
Read Also Baby Rani Maurya Governor Of Uttarakhand
The validity of Ration card Uttarakhand
The validity of the ration card Uttarakhand is UP TO 5 years and after that time span, you have to renew the ration card to use it in future.
Application charges Uttarakhand
The applicant is required to pay the service charges to apply for the Rasan card so the applicant can apply by paying the service fee which is decided by the respective department, FCS Uttarakhand. The charges are nominal.
Documents required Uttarakhand Ration card
The list of documents have been provided below for the assistance of the interested candidate who is interested to apply the Ration card Uttarakhand can make use of the data given below:
- Address Proof of the candidate and it can be anyone from the mentioned along – Water, Electricity or Telephone Bill.
- If You are living on rent then you have to submit the Rent Receipt.
- In the case of transfer, you have to submit the surrender certificate.
- Residence Certificate of the candidate.
- Family photograph of all members of the family.
Download Application form Ration card Uttarakhand
download ration-card application form pdf
You can make use of the http://fcs.uk.gov.in/ link provided above to visit the official site of the FCS Uttarakhand to get the application form for the Urban areas, rural areas or you can also make use of the Download ration card Application form given on the page for your assistance. The application form is available in the form of the pdf you can make use of the link to download the ration card application form.
Apply Ration card urban areas
If you are the resident of the urban area then you can apply for ration card urban areas by making use of the information provided below:
- Make use of the link above for the application pdf of ration card.
- Download ration card application form.
- fill the details in the application form such as name, address, income details, gas connection details, and all other required information.
- Apply the application form at the district supply office.
- Submit the application form for ration card Urban there and attach the documents and photographs.
- The acknowledgment slip will be issued to the registered candidate.
- You can make use of the Acknowledgement slip to check the status of the application applied.
- The verification of your application form, as well as the documents attached, will take place at the supply inspector office will take place.
- After the successful verification, you will be issued the ration card.
Apply Ration card Rural areas
The ration card application is similar for even the rural areas you have to make use of the link to get the application form. You can also get the application form from the BDO office, Block development office But the procedure of submission and the verification is different and it is mentioned for the reader in the article as follows:
- After the download ration card application form and filling of the application details, you have to attach the documents along with the application of the ration card.
- Submit the application at the GPO Gram Panchayat Office.
- Your application and the documents attached will be verified.
- Then the ration card will be issued to the candidate.
- The ration card is attached to the nearby Fair price shop from where you can avail the ration.
Ration Card Renewal Uttarakhand
If you are interested to know about the renewal of the ration card Uttarakhand the details are mentioned as follows. The candidates whose ration card has been expired can make use of the renewal steps to renew your ration card.
- The renewal of the ration card similar to that of applying for the new ration card.
- You have to also attach the old ration card along the other documents which are mentioned earlier for the ration card application.
- The Renewal of the ration card is required to do after the 2 months of the ration card expiry date.
- If your ration card is not renewed after the 2 months then your name from the ration card holder entries will be removed.
- The application charges are also required to be submitted for the renewal of the ration card Uttarakhand.
Status of Ration card
You can make use of the acknowledgment number to get the status of the ration card application you have submitted at the official portal of ration card Uttarakhand. To check the status of the ration card Uttarakhand makes use of the link given below along the steps and the reference image for the users.
If you have been registered at the official portal of FCS Uttarakhand then you can easily check the status of the application of the ration card.
Enter the username, password, and the captcha code and submit the application, you would be able to get the status of the ration card status digitization.
Uttarakhand Ration Card List – National Food Security Act (NFSA)
The Uttarakhand Ration Card List is the list issued by the National Food Security Act (NFSA) and it is the Uttarakhand Eligibility List for the people who will hold the ration card and whose name is registered to get the access of the Rasan on the ration card.
Check the procedure below to know about the process of checking of the Uttarakhand Ration card list.
You can either visit the government official site of FCS Uttarakhand to get the Eligibility ration card list Uttarakhand or you can also make use of the link given above.
Click on ration card details.
The District wise list appears.
- Click on the name of your district.
- Select your Tehsil.
- Select your Village.
- Search your family member name.
- Select the name of the head of the family or check the ration card RC number.
- You will get the details about the ration card.
- You can also take the print out of the details of your ration card.
The Principal Secretary
Department of Food and Civil Supply,
Government Of Uttarakhand
Chief Secretary Building
4, Subhash Road, Dehradun – 248001
Email: [email protected]
You can make use of the link to get the contact info of more officer from the FOOD CIVIL SUPPLIES AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS, FCS
Leave a Comment